Old 07-03-2007, 09:37 PM   #358
PinkHoodie
Kickin PCOS's Butt!

S/C/G: 240/Ticker/150 Ultimate Goal

Height: 5' 3"

Screen Name: Pinkhoodie

Age/Age Range: 24

Family Life: Married for 3.5 years

Hobbies and Interests: Scrapbooking, music, movies, spending time with hubby, photoshop, current events.

Favorite Music: Soundtracks to some movies, Disney...

Favorite Color(s): Magenta Pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: WATP, I also like walking on the treadmill and doing a bike, but those are not available to me at this time.

What are your fitness/health goals? I want to be a healthier slimmer me. I want to be able to do things like cross my legs, and have my hubby pick me up.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I have been trying for bascially my whole life. But only recently with this much desire and drive.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? Fast food, and sometimes I get what I call "snacky." I will just eat and eat and not pay attention to what I'm eating. That's why I decided to start tracking my calories again. I lost 30 pounds last year doing that, but only recently wanted to try again.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? 1) NO FAST FOOD at all. One slip up gives me the excuse to keep messing up. 2)Be active all day long. 3) Keep going, and realize its a lifestyle change, not a temporary thing (mindset bascially).

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? My sister! Lol!

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? Probably a cute pair of hip hugging jeans. Also looking cuter in sexy stuff for my hubby!

I want to feel like .