View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 10:35 PM   #354
Ethereal
Shedding My Cocoon

S/C/G: 230.2/226.4/130

Height: 5'6"

Hello! Wonderful to meet everyone, and I can't wait to get involved. There are so many inspiring stories here!

Name: Holly

Family Life: Living with boyfriend.

Occupation: Full-time (never-ending) student, & inventory spec. for a home damage restoration company.

Hobbies and Interests: Art, music, gaming, DDR.

Favorite Music: Muse! (Alternative/rock, celtic, classical, soundtracks)

Favorite Color(s): Grey and orange. BRIGHT orange.

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: DDR, without a doubt. "You're breakin' out in a sweat!" I've also enjoyed yoga in the past but no longer have a gym membership to attend classes. Bellydancing looks fun, trying to start that up!

What are your fitness/health goals? I want true self-confidence for the first time in my life, I want to look good, and I want to avoid unnecessary trips to the doctor!

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? A horrifying clothes-shopping session with the BF's parents when I finally broke the barrier between size 16 and 18.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? A positive outlook, carb-cutting (love them carbs), and WAITING.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to eat less fat/carbs, I need to be more universally active, and I need to do more physical activities with my family and friends (once I'm fit enough to).

(Evil motivation) Who do you want to look better than?: The old me? Haha. I just no longer want to try desperately to find someone fatter than me in any crowd.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? a) A bikini, and b) some devilishly low hipster shorts with a tank!

Goals!: 200 in June, 2017 --- 170 by my wedding (November 11, 2017) --- 154 (normal weight) in February, 2017
My deviantART

Last edited by Ethereal; 07-02-2007 at 02:57 PM.