Old 06-25-2007, 04:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 155/144/125

Height: 5'1

Default Going on Vacation

Hi everyone,

So this weekend is the Canada Day long weekend and me and my boyfriend are going away for the weekend. I have been doing sooooo good over the past 2 weeks and managed to get off 8 lbs in total. I am a little worried about going away because obviously I will be eating out and snacking (we are driving and he likes to stop and get snacks for the car) I might be makin it into something bigger than it is but I dont want to sabbotage my progress.

Anyone going throught the same thing..can relate...offer tips...or just encouragement...lol.

Thanks in advance.
krazeedaisey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:13 PM   #2  

hI THERE!!well,this is what I do when we travel by car for a long period of time, I bring along snacks that i know are worth 1 or 2 points, I prepare them before hand in little plastic bags. I also drink water all the way, and manage to ¨hold it¨ till we reach destiny, if not, you´ll memorize every rest stop there is on the way!!!!
Nury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:21 PM   #3  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

I agree with Nury! Try to pack some 1-2 point snacks (Fiber One Bars, apples, oranges, etc) to bring with you. And bring water as well! When you eat out, just watch your portions and try to chose from the healthier selection on the menu (i.e. oatmeal with fruit for breakfast instead of pancakes, etc)
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:40 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 155/144/125

Height: 5'1

Thanks thats helpful ideas... I think I know what to do...its just a matter of sheer will power now... wish me luck!
krazeedaisey is offline   Reply With Quote