Old 06-22-2007, 11:34 AM   #1  

Height: 5'9"

Default Any other EXTREME fat smashers?

I appreciate everyone's post, but sure would be great to hear trials/tribulations/tips from other extreme fat smashers. Seems like the two programs are quite different.
Thanks all - LOVE 3FC!!!
I'm in rotation one, cycle one, day 5
not hungry anymore, but still adjusting to the much smaller portions and much smaller daily intake - never feeling quite full
Old 06-22-2007, 04:47 PM   #2  

Height: 5'3

I've done just over two rotations of the cycles now on EFS and I've kind of stalled out. I've been stuck at the same weight for a couple of weeks now and am getting pretty frustrated. I'm hoping that it's just a plateau and that the weight loss will pick up again. I'm considering doing a week or two of weight watchers and then getting back to EFS since maybe my body has gotten used to what I'm eating on EFS. I'm thrilled with my 10 pounds, but I'd really like it to be 15 or 20!
Old 06-22-2007, 06:59 PM   #3  

Wow, two rotations, good for you! Was the second one easier than the first? Did you do cycles 1,2, and 3 in order again the second time? I think you have a great idea with the switch to WW to shake things up for a week or so. Good luck - you can do it!!
Old 06-22-2007, 10:44 PM   #4  

Thanks for your encouragement! Yes, I did the cycles all over again in order. Cycle 1 was still hard for me the first 2 days, but other than that it was a lot easier the 2nd time around. My energy level definitely seems better than it did on the first rotation.
Old 06-24-2007, 12:26 PM   #5  
eats sushi or something

S/C/G: 140/131/120

Height: 5'0

I just started with cycle 1, day 1...I'm a little worried about the yogurt and oatmeal (I'm allergic to dairy and wheat gluten). But I guess I can substitute egg whites
Old 06-24-2007, 03:07 PM   #6  

Maybe you can have soy yogurt? I don't know if that has any actual dairy in it. Oatmeal should be ok though, since it's not a wheat product, but you can also sub grits for the oats if you can have them.
Old 06-24-2007, 04:42 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 195/181/160

I am doing EFS and am in Week 1, Day 4. Lost 2 pounds so far-I know, not supposed to weigh for a week, but I needed a little glimmer of hope that this was working for me.

At first I felt like I couldn't possibly eat as much as the diet called for, but I think it was not so much the amount as it was how often. Day 2 had me waking in the middle of the night with hunger pangs. Got past that and I seem to be doing a bit better.

Never thought I'd love soy milk, but it sure does make a good chocolate pudding-I can't tell the difference between soy and regular milk-not so great though in your coffee-at least in comparison to Half and Half. Oh well...it is a trade off I guess. I am eating TONS of pickles and hard boiled egg whites...my husband may think I'm pregnant at this point!

I have blisters on my feet from all the walking I am doing on my treadmill each day. I was tempted to not exercise yesterday, but my husband spurred me on and sat and talked to me while I filled my exercise requirement for the day.

I just looked at the regular FS diet and was astounded at what a huge difference there is between the two. Hmmmm...maybe I picked the wrong one! LOL! The regular one seems to be very easy to follow in comparison. Oh well...I will press on with the EFS-I need to see results fast to keep me motivated.
Old 06-24-2007, 06:05 PM   #8  
65Lbs To Lose!!

S/C/G: 245/238/160

Height: 5'3"

HEY LADIES
I am starting cycle 1-Day 1 tomorrow. I lost 7lbs from Phase I and II from the Fat Smash...Looking foward to trying the Extreme...I wish you all luck in your journey!!
Old 06-24-2007, 09:07 PM   #9  

Hi everyone -

I am a "regular" fat smasher but wanted to stop by and wish you all the best! It is a great program and if you follow it as written (either one), you will have great success...
Old 06-25-2007, 12:02 AM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullseyeBaby View Post
Never thought I'd love soy milk, but it sure does make a good chocolate pudding-I can't tell the difference between soy and regular milk-
How do you make the pudding? Is it a "from scratch" pudding? I tried making pudding mix with soy milk once and it never set up.
Old 06-25-2007, 10:51 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiltz View Post
How do you make the pudding? Is it a "from scratch" pudding? I tried making pudding mix with soy milk once and it never set up.

I bought the sugar free/fat free Jello pudding chocolate pudding. I got the large box, so I think it was 3 cups of soy milk added to the powder packet. It said to whisk briskly for 2 minutes (a little **** on the wrist, but I did it). LOL! By the time I was done whisking, it was thickening. I put it in the fridge and about an hour later it was perfect pudding consistency. I tossed some raspberries in a cup of it and that was one of my snacks. I LOVE anything with chocolate and raspberries.

Oh, I should add, just in case it makes a difference, I use the Jello Instant Pudding (cause I know there is the regular and I have not used that). I also use the Silk brand Soy Milk in the Plain flavor (they have vanilla and some others, but I have not tried them).

Last edited by BullseyeBaby; 06-25-2007 at 06:42 PM.
Old 06-25-2007, 03:09 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/158

Height: 5ft 7in

I am in my second rotation and am currently on day 7 of cycle 1. I've found that the second time around is definitely easier than the 1st (actually this is my 3rd time doing cycle one because I fell off track during cycle 2 and started over from the beginning.) Anyway, day 1 of cylce 1 is always the hardest, but after that it's not too bad. I've had GREAT results thus far, so that's extra motivation for me to stick with it.
Old 06-26-2007, 01:19 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 154/154/135

Default Ex Fat Smasher

Hi All I Am On Day 2. It Seems Like I Am Hungrier Today Then I Was Yesterday. Has Anyone Gotten On The Scale To See What They've Lost So Far? I Need To Lose About 20-25 lbs. Well I Wish Everyone Good Luck. I'm Here For Support If Needed
Old 06-26-2007, 01:30 PM   #14  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vondodo View Post
Hi All I Am On Day 2. It Seems Like I Am Hungrier Today Then I Was Yesterday. Has Anyone Gotten On The Scale To See What They've Lost So Far? I Need To Lose About 20-25 lbs. Well I Wish Everyone Good Luck. I'm Here For Support If Needed
I felt that way on Day 2 also. Day 1 was fine, Day 2 is when my hunger kicked in. By the middle of Day 3 I was okay and it has been pretty easy since then. I am on Day 6 now and I did get on the scale, but I just need that motivation to see that I am getting results. I did not weigh today, but as of Day 5 I had lost 3 pounds. I am looking to lose about the same amount of weight as you. Good luck...hopefully we both get great results.
Old 06-28-2007, 03:52 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 180/180/140

Height: 5'8"

Default Started EFS today

As I was reading these postings my stomach was growling and I thought that odd considering I'm not hungry! Too funny, I just read that someone else had the same experience! I am so excited about this diet plan, I need to lose weight for cardiac reasons (40 pounds) and am anxious to see results! Any advice to us just starting, tips??? The book makes it sound like you have to follow the exact diet plan including the exercise regimen, sounds like everyone is having excellent results even when straying slightly. Anyone stick to the exact plan and what are your results, just curious!