General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Old 06-19-2007, 04:55 PM   #1  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

Default I was surprised that 2 went in ****'s Kitchen

I didn't see Aaron being taken away in the ambulance. I wonder what is wrong with him. So he's out.

Joanna got it last night. I guess trying to serve rancid crab gets you out of there over taking the pasta out of the garbage.

I was just surprised that 2 went. Won't that mess up the coming weeks or did they shorten production by 1 episode?
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:37 PM   #2  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

They didn't say what was wrong with Aaron but he doctor told him he couldn't continue because of an illness.

Hasn't this happened before 2 people leaving in one week.

I would love to see Julia winning it all. They have such an attitude about her working in a shock, horror Waffle House. She knows how to cook. She's maybe not a gourmet chef but she is willing to learn.
Clydegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:47 PM   #3  
I wanna be a loser, too

Height: vertically challenged

And she shows it. She is very willing to learn. She also steps up to the plate with whatever assignment she is given. I would love to see her continue on.
cbmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 06:14 PM   #4  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

^^Yep, she's my favorite too! What a trooper! She has such a great attitude compared to many of the others. What the heck is up with the girl who threw spaghetti away and then took it out of the TRASH That is NASTY! "212 kills the bacteria" she said. Oh, and killing bacteria is all we care about when serving food to customers?
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote