Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 04:46 PM   #1  
GmaTo8

Smile Weight Loss and Chitchat #254

Hello and to the Jaded Ladies site!

We are a group of ladies that come here for support and encouragement on our weight loss struggles, and we also find time for some chitchatting. So please, won't you join us? New members are always welcome.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:41 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/172/165

Height: 5'2"

Good Evening Ladies

It was a beautiful day, suppose to get more storms tonite and most of the coming week...Hubby had to pickup a load here at Barilla so he got to come home last nite, we went to the grocery store for him so he is set for awhile, now he is on his way to Kissimmee FLA...well I am gonna make my dinner and see what's on the tube, Have a Good Evening All.

Pink Jane
Your next WDW vacation is 99 days away!
Old 06-02-2007, 10:21 PM   #3  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Good evening....We finally got rain..about 3 hours worth. YAY! Earlier today it was so humid...yikes! I walked a mile with DH between the storms tonight. Thank goodness I got that 3 mile ride this morning.
Cleaned house and did some touch up painting. Pulled some weeds, nothing major.

Tina- Congrats! on your latest goal.

Oops..movie is back on. See you all tomorrow.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:38 PM   #4  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

SUE...we are still trying to dry out from all the rain we got Thursday evening and all day and 1/2 the night Friday. Hope you guys are drying out!

Hiya PINKJANE...

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!
Old 06-03-2007, 05:41 PM   #5  
I work with germs!!

Happy Sunday Ladies!

Yippee, we are getting ya'll's rain that you sent over to the east coast. We really needed it. Little hard to grocery shop between the raindrops but I'm not complaining. Went to WW this morning and down another lb. Should have been two but I had 3 dinner events to attend this week so I'm not complaining. No other sabatoge (sp) events to attend for the next several weeks, so I should be on my way to peel off these pounds before vacation. I would love to be in the 130's for vacation. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and talk at ya later!
Old 06-03-2007, 06:28 PM   #6  

Hello Ladies

Just did my 60 on the treadmill and wanted to check in...just starting to rain again here, at least we had all day to dry out abit...Hubby called he's stopped in Atlanta for the nite and then on to Kissimmee tomorrow, he delivers at 2 am Tuesday...well I am off to dink around abit before I make my dinner, Have a Good Evening All.

Pink Jane
Your next WDW vacation is 98 days away!
Old 06-03-2007, 10:10 PM   #7  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Ladies!!!!

Well I am FINALLY getting my catscan done in the morning! (5 a.m. after work) I will be GLAD to get it over with!

I hope you all have an awesome night!

Old 06-03-2007, 10:43 PM   #8  
I can dream, can't I?

Sassy- Good luck chickie. I know you will be glad when it is over.

Pink Jane- If you are still getting rain we will probably get it soon. Had some showers off and on earlier today.

Cristina- We really needed the rain. I had been watering everytihng and was so glad to not have to today. I did however have to pull some weeds that sprouted up.

Tammy- Way to go on the pound. I bet you will be down what you want for vacation. I have gained and lost the same pound for a few weeks...hope it is gone tomorrow. I doubt it though...I didn't exercise as much as I should have this week.

Lazy Sunday....I rode 2 miles this a.m. Read papers and drank coffee after that. Made ham and beans with cornbread. (I know, kind of a winter dish, but DH's fav.)
Puttered around the yard, weeding, washing and filling the birdbath and feeders and just generally looking for things to do.
Sat on the front porch with DH and enjoyed the rain. Have I mentioned that I love both of my porches? The front has rocking chairs and the back has a swing. We can sit on either and watch the rain....unless it is blowing pretty badly.
Watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding tonight, which I can't believe I had never seen. LOL

That's my day, how was yours? Any plans for the week?
Old 06-04-2007, 09:44 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 269/264/150

Height: 5'4"

I read the description of what a Jaded Lady is and it fits me to a 'T'. So I hope you all won't mind one more.

Hi,

My name is Kim. I'm 31, but will be 32 in 15 days. I have a lot of weight to lose, but to make it even tougher, I'm an on again/off again girl. I've been on and off diets since I was 10 years old and I'm the biggest now that I've ever been and that includes pregnancy. I've decided I'm not going to follow any set diet regimen. I"m going to follow the common sense diet. I've read enough diet books in my life that I know what's good for me and what's not. I'm going to start excercising again and try to drink as much water as I can. I'm also a member of Calorie King. Is anyone else a member there?

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all.
Old 06-04-2007, 12:50 PM   #10  
GmaTo8

Hello ladies!

Kim - a big welcome to you. I think you'll feel very comfortable here. Like you, I think I could probably write my own "diet" book, lol.

A big hello to everyone else reading this.

As for me, I've been going to graduation parties, shopping, and just goofing off this past weekend, and now I'm having to pay for it, lol. The house is a mess and the laundry is stacked up. I've had to get back to reality! Mackenzie Jo the 8 y/o has been spending a few days with Neal and me, so that's fun.

I hope you're having a good day, everyone.
Old 06-04-2007, 02:45 PM   #11  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

Hello ladies...

Just a quickie to say HI. Busy morning with errands and I am pooped. And the day is not over yet.

SUE...glad you guys got some rain. We don't need anymore here. Too many places were flooded. OF course the weather this morning calls for rain starting tomorrow thru the week. But I hear ya about having to water stuff...it has been good for me as well. It's a pain to pull the hose out and try to go all over the yard, front an dback, lol. Two porches eh? Bet that is nice. I've not seen your back porch but remember the front one from your pictures and it is nice. Ham, beans and cornbread sound sooooo good! I've not had that in ages.

PINKJANE...love your new avatar.

TAMMY...WTG on the pound!

SASSY...thinking of you today sweetie and hoping all went well.

JANE...have fun with Mckenzie!

And last but not least...a big to you KIM! Glad to have ya here and look forward to getting to know you. I've heard of calorie king but can't remember exactly what it is.

HI to everyone else

I didn't log out yesterday and thought normally after so long it logs out for you. When I came here today I was still logged in. Is that new, anyone know? I was just going to go away again and not sign out, lol. I didn't sign off yesterday because the site was super slow.

Have a good day ladies!
Old 06-04-2007, 06:34 PM   #12  

Good Evening Ladies

Just got off the treadmill, had to walk early today the boy gets off at 6 and I have to play taxi LOL...Hubby called earlier he's in Orlando, of course he had to rub it in LOL...beautiful day here today about 75 with a nice breeze...rain didn't amount to anything last nite stopped as soon as it started...well I need to get around here, Have a Good Evening All.

Sassy - Hope all went well

Sue - Sounds like your enjoying those porches LOL

Kim - Welcome

Jane - Sounds like you've been busy

Cristina - LOL I thought it was cute, mine hasn't been logging me out for about a month now, it does make it easier to post though it use to sign me out before I finished typing.

Pink Jane
Your next WDW vacation is 97 days away!
Old 06-04-2007, 06:44 PM   #13  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Ok I FINALLY got my Cat Scan done early this morning after work! It was EASY. It took longer for me to drink that nasty dye stuff than the whole amount of time it took to do the Scan! lol. And this time the guy I had was NICE! (had a very bad exp last time when I had my ultra sound done so this time had it done at the hospital)

OH ya a couple thoughts here: the cat scan machine that scanned me? Was made by the co. I work for. and secondly while registering, there was a man in HANDCUFFS next too me, no it wasn't a kinky sex thing gone bad, he had a sheriff with him. He was there for a blood test to see if he had any drugs in his system. (the guy was blabbing on for days) lol. If it came up positive he would get a DUI charge, if its negative then he gets a charge for going left over center. (yup like I said he was blabbing for days) lol.

That is all. Please carry on with whatever you were doing. lmao!

Old 06-04-2007, 10:09 PM   #14  
ugggg.....

Just a quick hi to all!!

Welcome Kim!!
Old 06-04-2007, 10:45 PM   #15  
I can dream, can't I?

More rain off and on today. It is cooler also. I rode 2 miles this morning and walked 1 mile tonight.
Did the dreaded ironing that I had put off from the other day.....ha. Also got the laundry ALL done.
They are going to start building on the lot beside us this week....hate the noise, but I guess we did the same to the other neighbors when we built. Just hope they don't start too early.....yeah, right, I bet they start at 7. (I am a night person and like to sleep till 8 or 8:30) The guy doing the trees on the lot actually asked DH if 8 was too early to start sawing. I thought that was nice of him. DH, of course wouldn't think 7 was too early as he is up at the crack of dawn.
Okay chickies...off to surf for a bit and send some pics. to my DD.

KIM...a big welcome to you.
Jane and Cristina- You two are way too busy lately. Isn't it funny how life sometimes interferes with our internet time?
Sassy- Glad this experience was better than the last. Hope the test results come quickly and are OK.
Jules- Hi....hurry back.
Pink Jane- I think there should be a law against your DH being in Orlando without you.

Hi to everyone and have a nice sunny Tues. We are supposed to get more rain.
Closed Thread