Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 06-04-2007, 01:25 AM   #1  

Height: 5'8

Default my trip to forever 21.

i had not gone into a forever 21 store for a very very long time and knowing how they basically only cater to sizes small to large i had no desire to do so. well today while i was at the mall, i decided to go inside and check things out being that ive lost some weight. to make a long story short i found a cute top in MEDIUM (it was stretch) that actually fit and it looked so adorable expect for the fact that the sleeves where "choking" my arms lol. alright well that might not be such a "goal" but what was a goal for me is the fact that i went in there and i felt alright.. i didnt feel like i was the biggest one in there or that people where going to look at me funny because of my size.. i actually felt normal today and thats a mini goal for sure.
pinupdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:40 AM   #2  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Way to go girl. I cringe walking my my old favorite clothing stores, knowing nothing in there is going to fit me right just yet..But one day
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 01:47 AM   #3  
Finding My Bliss

S/C/G: Fit & Fat!

Height: Tall & Strong, Baby!

Hey, I think that is a great NSV!
SoulBliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:50 AM   #4  
MSer living healthy

S/C/G: 300/176/170

Height: 5ft 8in

Congratulations on your NSV, I bet your on cloud nine way to go. Keep up the good work
purpleorc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 04:02 PM   #5  
A Sailors Princess

S/C/G: 232/220/140

Height: 5'5

I love their clothes. I found some cute nautical stuff I really liked but I cant fit into right now.. My bf is a sailor so I love anything like that Congrats girl!
Miss Princess is offline   Reply With Quote