Old 05-30-2007, 07:45 PM   #1  
LCJ

S/C/G: 146/146/120

Height: 5'2

Default Hi, i'm new here :)

Well I found this forum through a different forum, and this is way better!

Thought i'd be polite and introduce myself, i'm Laura, 23 from England, i'm about to graduate from university (find out results next month!) and I have a boyfriend of nearly 7 years. We're hoping to move in together this year, when i'm working full time. I love horses and have 5 ponies at home (2 are only tiny shetland ponies though!)

I haven't got that much to lose, 26 pounds but boy is that hard to lose! I've been stuck at 140 - 146 for absolutely ages, and every pound shows up because i'm short!

I'm small on top but really pear shaped, so i'd like to lose weight from my stomach, hips and thighs, even though they are super strong horse riding thighs I wouldn't mind losing a bit of boobs too, it would make bikini shopping and running easier!

Anyway I am back on weight watchers counting points and really enjoying it, only 2 days gone so far but my mum is doing it too, we're finding it easy! Sticking with it at weekends when i'm with my boyfriend and friends will be hard though. I WILL get into the 8 stones, i'm soo determined this time!

Also my lovely boyfriend said when I get to goal he will give me £200 to buy new clothes (about $400) as he knows how important it is to me. I may not look huge, but I don't feel confident as I am.

So hi everyone, looking forward to reading and posting lots!
LCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:13 PM   #2  
Lost in Wonderland

S/C/G: 230.5/199.5/150

Height: 5'10"

hi there and welcome

stop and smell the roses here

3fc is a great environment for support, ideas and always someone hear at any time to listen!
CrimsonClover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:14 PM   #3  
bride2be1976

S/C/G: 225/206/170

Height: 5"8

ok I am also new here and I can't figure out how to put that cute little meter on the bottom that shows your weight from start to finish! Sorry if I am asking a really dumb question?
bride2be1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:43 PM   #4  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

Go to Quick links above and do Edit signature or signature weight tracker and it should walk you through it!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 09:58 AM   #5  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

LCJ -

Great to have you onboard! Weekends are the hardest for me. During the week I bring everything I plan to eat for the day into work and I don't eat anything more than that. On the weekends, I wake up later and I don't really plan so its harder. BUT! If I don't slack and actually plan my weekends it makes it MUCH easier.

I know that this is probably a language problem (slang maybe? Hey at least I know that skint means broke!) but what do you mean when you say you want to get into the 8 stones? Do you mean lose 8 pounds or do you mean get into the 80's as far as kilos are concerned? I'm not sure what that translates to in pounds.

Thats great that your boyfriend is going to give you money! My hubby and I pool our money, so its just like paying out of my pocket for my clothes haha. Luckily, I have a bunch of clothes from the first time I did WW and reached my goal, so the next time I go down a size I have a big wardrobe waiting for me

Good luck and join us on our weekly threads!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2007, 12:04 AM   #6  
I <3 Gaby

S/C/G: 107.6kg/89.8kg/58kg

Height: 5'0

welcome! I am new as well, and from New Zealand, so a bit closer to you than to a lot of the other girls here LOL. Good luck with your weight loss goal - i'm SURE you can do it!
EmmaGabysMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2007, 02:38 AM   #7  

Hi LCJ I am new here too, i LIKE the great advice GIVEN HERE better than other forums.
Nury is offline   Reply With Quote