View Single Post
Old 05-24-2007, 08:11 AM   #27
cacmsc
fIREFLY

S/C/G: 179/172.5/165

Height: 5'7''

Well packing for the weekend trip off to camping in the woods. I purchased a life jacket last night and my water sandals. The kayak is already on top of the camper. I still need to purchase a rack for my car maybe in July. The wedding cost is gone up a bit as it always does last min. things etc. It will all be fine. Always my last famous words. I am having a bowl of cereal this a.m. as we are having a lunchoen for birthdays today. Oh that coworker decided to come in for the day. I am glad as I think sometimes people need to just get on with their lifes and stop all this silly junk! Not that my eyes won't remain open because that will never change the scars are there to remind me to becareful. I am happy to have friday off and the long weekend ahead. Penny when do your results come in? My daughter was concerned over a tissue mass she found on her self. After some testing it came back as extra skin buildup do to her being so thin she can just feel it etc. They will reck in 6 months to ensure their correct. But that was good news she takes after her Dad's side for being little. But I am dressed in my new capris and their a 10 and it feels good. I still have not done the scale just guessing and checking myself with the clothes and rings maybe next week I will take a look. Oh well it seems to be working when the doc did my wt I didn't even look. Must of been ok no comment. I go back in a few weeks for a blood test I will see then. Judy are you back home from your trip. I am jealous as that is one of my favorite spots. I am waking up feeling so much better now a little sore but I can move the Aleve seems to be helping. Well lets see after this weekend I have waited to long to give up my kayaking. Getting close to nature this weekend will be a blast. Maybe I will post a picture for you all. Well take care stay greenless Marie but enjoy that pool. Nikki oh shorts time forsure show off that wt. you lost how proud we are of you. Penny playing in the garden is something next week I need to finish. I have some seeds to put in and a veggie garden to start. Oh too much always to do. Have a good long weekend everyone!
cacmsc is offline   Reply With Quote