Old 05-22-2007, 04:38 PM   #1  

Default Question about starches

Hello I am new here. I lost 45 lbs on LAWL about 2 yrs ago and have kept it off ever since. I wanted to go lower, maybe 15-20lbs lower so I decided to restart the DIEt. I had some real problems with my center. During my program I kept getting sick...after many DR appointments they realized I was allergic to alot of food...mainly wheat. So I couldnt eat the LALites and most of the frozen meals were out of the question. My center gave me no support or guidance in what to eat...infact the last day I was in there the COD said to me "Well we are sorry to see you go but good luck on your weight loss journey." Of course they made ZERO attempts to help me, and gave me no refund! Anyways to make a long story short some of my food allergies arent a big deal (such as eggs) but still no wheat...which brings me to the question....lol....Can we eat FLAVORED rice cakes...like carmel?? I see I can have graham crackers and they are sweet so I was hoping I could have flavored rice cakes...and can I have 2 a day (at seperate times) for my 2 starches??
twheelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:05 PM   #2  
hdsQrl - Megan on LAWL

S/C/G: 200.2/172/140

Height: 5'5"

Hey there,

I'm on the Gold plan, and my book says you can count 1 rice cake (ANY flavor!) as 1 starch. Hooray! That's good news, hey?
hdsqrl is offline   Reply With Quote