Old 05-21-2007, 02:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 229/213/150

Height: 5'7

Question what snacks can I sub ?

this maybe someplace else if so sorry and direct me there please.

I plan to do the bars but my question do I have to do ALL the foods they have with the plan?

I know they offer other things besides bars. what can I sub and what can I NOT sub ?

I can not pay for this in full at 1 time so i hope they have payment plans
6digmans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

they will offer payment plans through CareCredit. they have snacks and brace yourself the bars are expensive. some of us on here did prepay and get the bars. so I am not trying to discourage you. I just want you to be prepared so when they try to get you to buy them you will be prepared to say yes or no and then not be bullied.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:26 PM   #3  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

And, as far as the bars go...they'll start off with a plan that will give you enough bars to make it all the way through the programs which is alot of money. Then they'll cut it down until they offer enough to get through weight loss. The snacks are pricey and you really don't need them. You can do this program without buying any extras from them...just keep that in mind.
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:35 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 229/213/150

Height: 5'7

ok , I wanted to be sure I did not need to eat LAWL brand soup or what ever. I know those bars are alot. I am not sure if I should do the bars or not planned on it but what if i don't do them what kinda plan do i get then?
6digmans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:30 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

If you don't do the bars you get an "all food" plan, which is one plan higher than what you would do with the bars.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:34 PM   #6  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

You can always substitute their bars with Pria or Luna bars. That way you wouldn't have to put so much money up front. Just tell the center that you don't tolerate soy products.
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:04 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 224/189/130

Height: 5'5"

I have been meaning to ask a question like this myself, and thought maybe I would ask here since this thread was opened on subject. Do any of you know a good substitute for the LAWL chocolate pudding? I have been wanting to try some of the recipe's in the recipe book that call for it. I went to COD to try to buy some, but was told it was discontinued. I asked if I could sub for fat-free Jello pudding, but was told no - to just substitute with plain cocoa. There is more in pudding than cocoa isn't there? Anyway, if any of you have any suggestions they would be greatly appreciated.
Pastrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:44 AM   #8  
.Dreams.Come.True.

S/C/G: 213/191.8/150

Height: 5'4

Patsy, I am not sure about the pudding, I didnt even know it existed, so that means I suppose my center doesnt have it either. Hopefully someone can shed some light for you.
jessicarenee331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 08:53 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

mmmmm the pudding.......... I haven't gotten any in a long time so I don't know if my COD still carries it or not. It was real yummy with some fat free cool whip! but I don't see why you couldn't use Sugar free jell-o pudding. that seems funny.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:15 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 224/189/130

Height: 5'5"

I may just go ahead and try the jello s-f pudding, and just write in the name of the recipe rather than the ingredients. It is getting to be summer and I am a huge Dairy Queen fan. I am trying to find substitutes and the recipe book has a recipe for a yummy sounding shake with peanut butter, pudding, whip cream, etc. I tried it with the plain cocoa as the COD suggested and it was kinda gross...so will try with the s-f jello pudding and see how it is.

If anyone happens to have the nutritional info for the LAWL pudding and can pass it along, would be greatly appreciated. i am curious what the difference is between it and the jello variety...

Thanks for replying
Pastrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 01:05 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

My COD has never had the pudding so I'm no help. And the cookbook has a recipe that actually calls for the FF SF pudding instead of theirs. Sorry...
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote