Question Blue Moos

Take a look at this:

Just because, that's why

Kiwi, Master Subject Changer
Old 03-04-2002, 03:20 AM   #2  
fatter than U

Wink moooooving right along.........

Hey, Kiwi, that's MY couch!

I got on the elliptical trainer yesterday and today I have a killer sore throat. Go figure

And it's dh's 40th birthday today . I got him a book and I'm making him a "quillow". You know, one of those quilts that folds up into a pillow so he can take his nap in comfort. Suppposed to be finished by tonight. Haven't started yet.
Old 03-04-2002, 08:37 AM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default fatty fatty 10 by 4

with no motivation to get out the door---acting like a raging bore---bagzz the tank has lost her roar.------it's a sad story but someone had to tell it----at the almost age of 45---is it too early to give up and just let my rolls settle into happy nunlets of blub-------let me know----discuss----is it too late anyway---the bags and wrinkles are here to stay---why be thin and emphasize them????
Old 03-04-2002, 12:44 PM   #4  

Default It's not allowed, Bagz

Hey, I'm almost 46 (in April) and if I can't accept that I will never be thin again, then you definitely can't. The dietician says it is imperative that we get the weight off before menopause. Apparently we don't have a snowballs chance in h*ll if we wait until after. Besides, dear, we've now entered the world of losing weight for our health, not our looks. There are no old fat people. It's now a fight for our lives.

I played Bunco saturday night and I was able to stay within my calorie range. Aren't you proud of me? I drank water instead of the yummy Creamsicles that were served.

Kiwi, I believe that was the sofa the DH had when he lived with a bunch of guys before we were married. It matched the board and concrete block bookshelves.
Old 03-04-2002, 04:45 PM   #5  
Member w/ messiest house

Default You're a good girl, Wabby

I'm sick. Cough and sore throat. And I feel like something the dog rolled in. Yuk. The good news is I have very little appetite and less energy, so will not be eating much other than cough drops and Advil.

You can't give up, Bagzie. We all need to start lifting weights so we can be healthy old ladies. You start.

Kiwi
Old 03-04-2002, 05:25 PM   #6  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default OKAY COWS I HEAR YA

I KNOW THAT AFTER MENOPAUSE----FORGET IT!!! my mother is at WW's trying to lose her "meno-POT" as she calls it!!!!WELL!!!!---I did go for a walk today and lifted a few weights,but I am sorely lacking motivation-----I bought a book about it,but I am not motivated to read it----I wonder if Frappe ever got thin---does anyone have her email addy---I lost it and was wanting to write to her and see how she is doing----SUGAR is the big showoff with excercise,wabby the dieter---I forget----WHY ARE WE HERE,KIWI??????I think Muffie is the best cook----and PEACHBUTT is totally UNreliable,so I hope the ducks hudda on her next time she visits the pond!!!!
Old 03-04-2002, 06:23 PM   #7  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default duck hudda to you Bagzoid

it's cat hudda I'm dealing with now. One does it in the tub and ds can't consider picking it up and flushing it.

Thursday, Herbie and I go to NY again. I guess Lush isn't going to show up this time. But Herbie has a new credit card so maybe!!

I want to tell you about the page program. Boys and girls ended up mostly on opposite sides of the room, I think because their sponsors happened to sit on those sides. The girls sat perfectly and floated around like little spokesmodels. They smiled. They were elegant.

The boys sprawled or lay on the benches and yawned. I saw mine, at one point, down on his kneeds playing craps or something. They were supposed to scoot down and take the next position for assignments. Boys didn't scoot so good.

Who's coming to NY?
Old 03-04-2002, 07:42 PM   #8  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default HEHEHEHEH HUDDA DRAWS HER OUT!!!

LOVE TO SEE THE HUDDA WOMAN ALL DRESSED UP IN HER ONE GREEN MENO-NIACAL SHOE !!!!why is Lush not meeting you this time---is it truly true that she does not love even ONE of us any more---my ---YOU all must have done something to tee her RATE OFF!!!!! By the way,is it true that Miss Peachbutt is the toast of New York????? If so,that must mean we are all getting trinkets from Saks----I PREDICT THAT HERBIE WILL PROPOSE IN FRONT OF TIFFANYS ,A LA SEX IN THE CITY!!!!! any takers on this bet????????
Old 03-05-2002, 12:41 PM   #9  

Default Here Iyam at work

Sigh.

Hey, Peaches, if you really want to have a good time in the big apple, send me a ticket and I'll meet you there. No problem.

Last time I emailed Lushy she was overwhelmed with taking care of her mom and keeping up with her kiddos. Life is not easy in the middle generation. I know.

They reported that they found the missing snowboarding girl yesterday. Her body was only 300 ft from where her friends last saw her. How do things like this happen????

When I was walking this morning (yes it's true) a coyote came running right down the middle of the street past us. This is in the middle of a suburban neighborhood. They've started excavating some property nearby for another subdivision and it's displacing all the wildlife. So sad. Everytime they tear up some more land for houses we see some confused looking dear wandering around.

My friend/nail lady's kitty died. It was just within an hour of me visiting. So strange. When I was there, kitty climbed on my lap for a little ear scratch. He was having a little breathing problem, but he's had that problem for years, so nobody was too worried about him. Anyway after I left my friend decided to take him to the vet, but he never made it there. Poor kitty. My poor friend. She's feeling so sad.

My prediction re: the proposal in front of Tiffany's - well, I don't have a prediction, but my magic 8 ball says "it's possible"

And excuse me for the downer tone of this post, but hey, some days are just like that.
Old 03-05-2002, 05:54 PM   #10  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default coyotes

Wabby, I saw one the other day, too! I think he had rabies as he was just wandering by the road. It is sad to see frightened animals.

Herbie is not going to do any such thing. Forget it. I'm trying to.
Old 03-05-2002, 06:51 PM   #11  

Default Geez.

I just read the tail end of the last thread. I hadn't realized there was battling going on, and not even between the Yanks and the Canadians.

Ok 'nuf said.
Old 03-06-2002, 05:07 PM   #12  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default bad posting!!!

don't you know when you get in a cyberfight you are supposed to use alias -sss-----remember ------- Sponge Period Lady,---CRAZYMOM---DUSTY!!!!!!!come on girls------have you lost yer Cybermom touch!!!!!! What's this about Yanks and Canadians fighting!!!We walloped yer AR$es on the Hockey Rink!!!!! yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
!!!!!! sorry to hear that Lush is down-----that is a bummer for sure---- I STILL THINK THE PEACH WILL GET HER ROCK IN FRONT OF AT LEAST "TARGET"!!!!!
Old 03-06-2002, 05:34 PM   #13  
Member w/ messiest house

Default It stinks in here

My dog's butt is infected, it's disgusting. It's to the vet again tomorrow. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's kitty, Wabbit. I hope you didn't give it anything (just kidding). Very odd Wabb and Peaches both seeing coyotes. I never see them around. I see foxes, deer, moose, bears even, but only once have I seen a coyote. Probably we have enough forest cover that they don't wander out very often.

Today was DD's Show Choir performance/competition. They did songs from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown -- and she had a little solo. She was fabulous. Of course it was only one line, but she delivered it with panache. The performance overall was very good, too. They got a good enough score to go on to the state competition. I'm so proud of my little sweetie. 'Bout time mine did something better than the Peachboy....

Loved your story about the pages, Peachie. I'll bet you were livid -- but you wouldn't want him to be one of those little perfect boys, would you?

Oh, I have a suggestion about the cat -- why not put the litter box in the tub? I used to do that when I lived in an apartment. Or maybe, this cat really wants to learn how to use the toilet."How to Toilet Train Your Cat"

Also I have a joke for Bagz and Sugar (where are you, did you get my email, Sug?):

Quote:
WHAT DOES YOUR DAD DO?
-----------------------
It's the first day of school and the teacher thought she'd get to know
the kids by asking them their name and what their father does for a living.

The first little girl says: "My name is Mary and my daddy is a postman."

The next little boy says: "I'm Andy and my Dad is a mechanic."

Then one little boy says: "My name is Jimmy and my father is a striptease
dancer in a cabaret for gay men."

The teacher gasps and quickly changes the subject, but later in the
school yard the teacher approaches Jimmy privately and asks if it was
really true that his Dad dances nude in a gay bar.

Jimmy blushes and says, "No teacher I'm sorry, but my dad plays hockey
for the US Olympic team, and I was just too embarrassed to say so."
Kiwi
Old 03-06-2002, 08:58 PM   #14  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Default a coincidence

I'm leaving DS with a work-friend while I jet set this weekend. Local kids are putting on Charlie Brown and I asked her if she'd like to see it. She didn't care to see it BUT she would because I know DS would like it.

I bought her three tickets and a gift certificate to a local restaurant. Wish I could see it. What 's good to see in NY? How's Rent?

I have a problem with boss's wife. I told Herbie about it and HE SAID Maybe you can help him make a lot of money so SHE won't have to work. The nerve. The gall. I explained the problem with that thinking to him.
Old 03-07-2002, 03:22 AM   #15  
fatter than U

Question email? what email?

Hi Kiwi! Good joke. No, I didn't get mail from you unless it was that virus that I deleted yesterday . But I think that one was in German. Still got the right address? It hasn't changed.

An infected butt? Is it those pesky an*l glands? Yuk.

Just imagine Peaches getting engaged in front of a Target! I got engaged in front of the Dairy Queen in Osoyoos, B.C. (really!)

Off to prepare a challenging lesson for my disinterested teenage English student.
Closed Thread