Old 05-11-2007, 07:33 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

Default 21 Days to Beat a Rut ... Day 10

Since I've found daily and/or meal planning threads and so on very encouraging let's try this. 21 days. Set you own parameters. I'm not even setting a goal. I just need to kick things up a bit. Stir up some enthusiasm.

There's no good reason for me to have an off plan day in 3 measly weeks. Is there?
Here's my general plan ...1400 cals of superfoods with 150 gms of protein (on average), some jogging in each daily walk and a four day weight lifting split with heavier weights.

Anybody in? It's only three weeks. Who knows what kind of new habits we can form!

And it doesn't matter if you're a day or 2 or 7 behind just find the thread for day 21
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111258
and begin. There will always be a link to the next day, so that you can progress along with everyone else.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 07:52 AM   #2  

The weather is lovely here so far this morning so it should be easy enough to get a nice walk/jog in. Shoulders are easy to do in front of the TV and since it's "What Not To Wear" day that'll be easy too.
So it'll be all about keeping my calories under control.
I'm going to slip out and do a bit of shopping. I'm out of sardines and I was really enjoying them.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:12 AM   #3  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Ah - HAH! Three evenings actually in front of the TV, and NO SNACKING! I was a little tempted, but still didn't. No snacks in the house has really helped - go figure!

Although we've been flaking out and catching up by watching films we'd missed, I'm actually going to start sitting outside more in the evenings, and hubby sometimes likes to walk with me after dinner, so if I time it right, all temptation can be avoided!

Thanks for starting this thread, Susan - I really feel like I am breaking a habit; it's not like I am thinking "Oh good, 10 days to go until I can stuff my face!"

Heather
HeatherAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 10:29 AM   #4  
hara hachi bu

I'm in! For 21 days (or 10), I can exercise 3 times a week, drink 64+ ounces of water a day, and stick to my basic meal plan.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 01:32 PM   #5  

That walk with DH after dinner really does help.

Ah Phantastica ... the water ... I'm managing to get some tea in each day because it's a Superfood, but I'm still not much good at the water.
Old 05-11-2007, 01:44 PM   #6  
hara hachi bu

I make sun tea in the summer and drink a lot of that for my "water" intake. I dilute it a bit so I don't get copious amounts of caffeine, and it's a refreshing drink. It works well with herbal teas/infusions, as well!
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 05:38 AM   #7  

Since I work all weekend, Dh and I went gadding about last evening. I'm pretty sure fitday is not giving me an accurate description of just how bad my dinner was.
However, I did do a great shoulders workout and we walked lots!

I was just drifting off to sleep when I thought ... "oh yea, I was supposed to drink more water"

Here's the link for day 9 .... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...87#post1692087