Old 04-22-2007, 01:00 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 160/151/130

Height: 5"2

Default New eating out guide???

Does anyone kow if we are ever going to get one? These things are so outdated. Everytime we go out to eat I chose my food from the list. When I get to the restraunt they dont have that anymore.
cntdwnto30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:25 PM   #2  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

I do not think there is an updated one....but maybe someone else knows something I do not
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:26 PM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

I am always bad about ordering off plan. Like at applebees the WW steak and shrimp skewers. It is so good and so far knock on wood it has not made me gain. As long as you order chicken, fish or sirloin steak with frsh veggies it shoudl work. I went to Fuddruckers and ordered the 1/3 lb burger with mushrooms and onions and a side salad w/ff ranch. I didn't lose after that but I didn't gain so I was happy. Since I resisted great temptaion of french fries and mayo. I am starting to look at resisiting temptaion as exercise !
tosha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 02:45 PM   #4  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

I've developed a system where I simply use the guide as guidelines. Typically, I'll order a salad with chicken. No matter where you go, there's always at least one of those on the menu.

90% of the time I stay away from starches while eating out, I find if I stick simply with protein and veggies I don't see too much damage long term.
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:56 PM   #5  

Height: 5'8

If you ask your conselor they should be able to get menus from the restaurant your going to faxed in and then you can pick out what you want and he/she can tell you how to count it. As far as when a new one will come out, I don't know, we've been asking for one.
AndreaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote