Old 04-29-2007, 09:10 AM   #1  

Default Week of 4/29

Dancing Carrots for you Donna! Great Job!

We went and saw Clifford the big red dog Live yesterday. It was fun. Today we have to go do the birthday thing with my side of the family. DD is really excited to be 4. She was one of the last kids in preschool to turn 4 this year, so now she is 4 like all of her friends

Well busy day ahead of me have a great week everyone!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 01:14 PM   #2  

Thanks for the dancing carrots, lol. I had a good OP day yesterday, even went for a nice walk with out little nephew in the stroller. I am sitting here right now eating some sugarfree oatmeal right now whole the rest of the outlaws (inlaws) have bacon and eggs. I am so proud of myself. I have brought all my own OP foods to the outlaws so I can stay OP, because this is the place where i usually fall off the wagon. Well, have a good day!
Hugs,
Donna
P.S. Tell DD Happy Birthday!
eeyoredja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:39 AM   #3  
WW online (pts plus)

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/160

Height: 5'9"

Hi, all... I'm back again. I'm online surfing some of my favorite WW sites, thinking of starting again... just thought I'd pop in and say HI! Glad to see that the Slimmin Sistas section looks like it's pretty active again. If I get myself together and go back on the program I'll try to get involved again.

Edited to add: I made it through wearing the red bridesmaid's dress in December, and didn't even hate the pictures like I thought I would.

Last edited by AmyMCGS; 05-02-2007 at 09:40 AM. Reason: saw my sig line about the dress
AmyMCGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 06:04 PM   #4  

AMY! Glad to see you! Glad to hear you survived the infamous red dress!!

I am crazy busy so just a quick HELLO!!! Have a great night!
Old 05-02-2007, 10:05 PM   #5  

Hi!!!

I've been in Las Vegas visiting family. Boy was it hot there!!!!

Hi, Amy!! I'm glad you survived the dress. I'm sure you looked wonderful!

Have a good night!
iowasteph2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 11:01 AM   #6  

Good morning!

I am at work. We're having an open house today for next year's preschool. Since there is no mad rush, I mean I had 8 kids last year, I am surfing the net, doing some lesson plans.

Well I am off...lots to do
Old 05-04-2007, 08:22 AM   #7  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Hey everyone! I've been really busy with work lately, but I have been back OP after a week or so off. I seem to be hovering around the same weight lately because of this. I will spend a week off, then go back on and lose what I gained and repeat that nasty cycle. I need to break it!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 09:24 AM   #8  

I'm always happy to see this thread back in action! My daughter's b-day party is tonight--10 10 year-old sleeping over, plus the usual pizza, ice cream, giggling. I actually think it will be fun (call me naive)--she has a nice group of friends and I'm hoping I'll make it thru. sans Advil. We got Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory from the library (original Gene Wilder version) in case it makes sense to show a movie.

I had mild (fortunately just mild!) food poisoning yesterday and spent from 2 p.m. on in bed. DH took DD to her rock-climbing class (indoor on a climbing wall). Usually I take her and get a long workout then but obviously that didn't make sense for yesterday. It's sunny here today so once I do some foyer/dining room cleaning up (so long overdue, I must admit), I'm going to get myself outside for a walk.
Elanajel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 03:55 PM   #9  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Wow you ladies are all so busy! I usually get home from work, eat dinner, go for a walk, and then veg (which lately has included knitting). No kids in my house yet, though. Maybe in a couple of years

My Saturday will consist of taking our cat Jinx to the vet (who HATES going to the vet). It should be... interesting. They gave us some medicine to give her this time to calm her down. I hope it works! Other than that, I need to do chores. Sunday I am working - overtime, but I get paid for it so I don't mind. Could use the extra money right now.

Have a great weekend!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 03:31 PM   #10  

Hello Hello!

I got some house work done this morning and right now I am plugging away at mlaundry. I spent most of the day outside though. The kids' played, I cleaned up the yard. I seem to be having a reaction to either the sun or teh sunscreen I am using though. I used to lifeguard and our goal as 20 something idots was to fry as long and as fast as we oculd so we could get a brown as we could. Now I seriously regret that and I avoid sun exposure with lots of sunscreen and a long sleeve shirt. But so far this year I am burning on my arms and have a rash...like sun poisoning maybe.

I got some new migraine medicine from the dr. Imitrex. Not working. First tablet made me throw up. I held down the second tablet by force. My head ache eased after several hours of silence and bed rest in the dark. But it is still lingering. Actually it was only one full dose b/c he told me to cut teh tablets in half.

We took the baby chicks outside today. I still have all 12. I named them after first ladies. Except I can't really tell them apart. I have 4 partridge rocks, 4 silver wyandottes, 2 light brahmas and 2 Aruacanas. So the ones of teh smae breed all look alike. I used DS's old play pen and put an old storm window over the top to keep them in and the barn cats out. They LOVE it! They can fly a bit and though they have a huge tote as a brooder, they are getting big and ready to spread thier wings. I may actually end up keeping them in it in the house. The brooder is solid on the sides so they can't really see us until we reach in then they all flip out. But in the play pen they can see us coming and they don't seem to freak out as bad. We ordered the flooring for the coop yesterday and the wood is all here, so we can start building as soon as the floor comes in.

Lori, I am doing that same on plan/off plan thing. I can't find my groove. I bought a new pedometer, the one that they sell on here the Ormon or Omron or something. It's nice. But the clip rubs on my side....maybe if I lost some weight that wouldn't be an issue LOL.

Open house went well. Mostly it was a waste of my day but my class is over half full, which is good. We still have all summer to advertise. I am going to be on the look out this summer at yard sales for some more shleves for my class room. My only real shelf is a HUGE folding cabinet thing that is 4 feet tall, and like 6 feet long. When it's open so we can get to the stuff I can't see over it, which is not good as I work with 3 year olds.

DS will be in my class next year...if he gets potty trained I am hoping it's enough incentive for him...use the potty or no preschool. Right now we say potty and he litterally runs screaming.

Well I better go. Have a fabulous weekend!