Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 12:56 PM   #1  

Default Carb Out

Has anyone ever heard of this product? Are there warnings associated with it?
Old 05-04-2007, 01:24 PM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I tried searching for it online and I don't see it. If you want to know about a product, I recommend looking at the ingredients and then researching the individual ingredients. I'm assuming it is a pill?
Old 05-04-2007, 04:36 PM   #3  
it's always something

I found it, I think I'd heard of it before. We've had several inquiries in the past on similar starch blockers.

150 mcg Biotin
300 mcg Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate)
500 mg White Kidney Bean Extract

Starch blockers are useless. This post has some information that might help and refers to the kidney bean extract http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...33&postcount=2

Also chromium picolinate isn't going to help. Extensive clinical trials have shown that chromium does not have an effect on weight loss. Chromium can cause side effects in many people, including everything from stomach discomfort to genetic mutations in DNA. Chromium may also interfere with other supplements or medications.
Closed Thread