Old 04-30-2007, 10:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 201/172/128

Height: 5 feet 0 inches

Smile Help I've been living in denial!!

This thread is for all you ladies who saw your reflection one day and thought
"IS THAT ME?" Are you ready to recognize yourself again?
Well, its a new month so lets start fresh.

We welcome all new people and your ideas along with our old friends who have been with us on our previous thread.

We are here to encourage, (just kidding) encourage, laugh, motivate and most of all begin to "recognize ourselves again!"

I'm Kiwi, and my goal is to get down to 128 by my birthday Oct 24, 2007. After searching for many years for the "magic pill" I finally decided to join WW in Jan. I'm actually enjoying it very much.

Starting May 1st we will begin our "Biggest Loser Challenge" and it will end May 31. Hope everyone is up for it! Everyone who is wanting to participate must weigh in and give your starting weight.

Suz,fill in the rest if I forgot anything! I will try to make a link from the old thread to this one.
Kiwi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:31 AM   #2  
Want out of my FAT pants

S/C/G: 216/159/150

Height: 5'5

Good Morning everyone

Whew it is May 1st and we have a new challenge.... I have been challenging myself since October and have managed to drop 53 lbs. I think it is and I know we can all reach our goal weights together!

I have 14lbs to go to get to my new goal weight at 150lbs!

So my goal for May is to shed at least 5-6 of those lbs. before June 1. I also need to start toning, so I will need to add that to my daily activities Those are my self challenges!

Kiwi...I do have a myspace account...I am sure if I dust off the cobwebs from that account it is still usable but what do I send you? my user name or my email? I am not a myspacer....Just never really had the time to play around with all they have to offer.....

OK everyone....lets hear your goals for May?????

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS THIN FEELS!!!

Danni
Danni Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 10:43 AM   #3  

Smile

Good Morning

My weight is officially 177.8 So lets say 178. My goal for May is to get those remaining 7.8 pounds off that I gained from the cruise plus lose another 5 pounds. That's 13 pounds!! That seems like alot but I'm still counting on those pounds from the ship can still be easily taken off now that I'm back on track. We'll see. So that means my goal by June 1 is to be 165!! Wahoo!!

Danni since you have a myspace all you do is go to MY myspace and
click on "Friend request" (Its a box under my picture) and it will
tell you want to do. Then go to "message" and tell me who you are so that I can accept your "Friend request"

Hope everyone is doing well and is up for the May challenge. If I get all that weight off I know I will be the "Biggest Loser" Don't worry Danni you're still the biggest loser in my book!!
Oh that was so ugly even for me!!

Have a great day!
Kiwi
Old 05-01-2007, 11:01 AM   #4  

Danni my Myspace actually says "Add Me" instead of Friend request. They both mean the same thing.
Old 05-01-2007, 07:16 PM   #5  
suz
suz

S/C/G: 178/150.6/135

Height: 5'3"

Good day Ladies

the biggest loser works for me At my monday weigh I lost 2 lbs the same 2 I have been gaining and losing all of april I would like to lose 6 to 8 lbs but think i need some serious motivation I have been walking at work when the weather is good but need to start doing more

where is everybody else?

I gotta go Lets keep moving and losing suz
suz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:43 AM   #6  
Want out of my FAT pants

Good Morning

Well I went out last night and ate Mexican not in MY BOX so today is the day I need, must get back on track when someone invites me out to dinner I say right?

Kiwi - I am not sure if I did the my space thing right but it told me it was sending you an email telling you I was requesting you to be added I think to my friends? anyway if you get an email from "One Hot Mama" (me dannilicious ) that would be
Loser? did you call me a Loser? Well you must have me confused with someone else you know dear, cuz the only loser here is my weight so take that you brown round shrivled up old prune ... JK......................................(not)

Suz- contrats on the weight loss maybe now that the 2lbs are off that have been giving you a hard time the rest will just start to fall off would be nice eh? Good for you!

have a great day everyone! Hope to hear from our MIA's..

Danni
Old 05-02-2007, 10:37 AM   #7  

Smile

Good Morning
Went out to eat last not at Po' Folks. Yum yum! I'm still on track. Suz Congratulations on the weight loss! It doesn't matter that its some you gained. You still had to lose it and you did it!! I pulled out my bands to work out with them. My bike is becoming a place to hang my clothes. ha ha ha. I'll get back on it today.

Danni got the request. About your site??? ha ha ha Yeah it needs some work. Today is a new day for weight loss!! You can do it!

Okay Tammy, Bonnie Scalewatcher, Momtu2 and all you other lurkers, come on get with the program. There is no way any of you did worse than me for the month of April. I gained 13 pound for pete sake!! We can have a great month but we got to recommit ourselves!! So Lets refocus and make it happen!
Old 05-02-2007, 04:40 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Hi ladies
Am up for this challenge want to lose 10pds for may. No am going to lose 10pds in may!! April was horrible everytime i step on the scale I have gained weight Am now at my very highest weight ever. 148.2
I am very embarassed and ashamed of myself. It dosen't seem to matter what I am eating i keep gaining. And as for the rowing machine......ahh it's sitting in the basement. I am living with my parents right now so i find it hard to have any privacy, and don't like working out around others. Sorry ladies don't mean to be a downer.

Am glad to hear the rest of yous are doing well. I have missed reading your posts daily and hope to get on track again now that it is a new month.
Terrible Tammy
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 08:53 AM   #9  
Want out of my FAT pants

Good Morning Everyone:

Hi Tammy sorry to hear that you are gaining. But May is set for US to lose lose lose Maybe to get some privacy and away from the parents you could go for a walk clear the mind give you some privacy and burn some calories while you are at it Just some thoughts I had to help you obtain your May goal Good Luck we are here for the support

Kiwi, Kiwi... well I went to your myspace page makes me motivated to update and play around with mine

Your pics... oh my... I had no idea you were "almost" as good looking as me I have to say you are almost "kiwilicious"
My son is going to help me update and download some pics of me tonight so look for them tomorrow sometime

Ok ladies... Drink your water, get in at least 30 mins of physical activity today, and stick to your eating plan!! No Cheating today!!!

Take Care...

Danni
Old 05-03-2007, 02:20 PM   #10  

Smile

Hi everyone,

I started writing this morning about 9:00 and then stopped 'cause someone dropped in and I'm just not getting back.

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday and a better one today. I just finished eating a WW broccoli and potato meal. Boy I love their dinners.

I haven't gotten any water in and I think I will pick that up again. Danni can't wait to see your pictures! Why doesn't everyone else get a myspace? That way we can see pictures of each as we are progressing along our way. Lets see I have one and so does Danni, Momtu2, tigger, mssindy, Its really nice actually seeing these women's progress along the way. It doesn't cost anything and you can set it so no one can view or post except who you want. Something to think about.

Chat at you later.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:14 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 146/135/122

Height: 5'4"

Hi Ladies! I know it's May 3rd, but I'd like to join this thread and "Loser Challenge"!

I was 134.5 on May 1st. At the end of May I hope to be 129.5 to 128. I don't want to settle for anything less than that. I just found out (horrifyingly) that my cousin is coming to visit for a month. While I love him and am glad he's coming I KNOW that also means lots of dinners out, sedateness, and generally fancy living for May. That TERRIFIES me. Therefore, this is a generally small goal, but I KNOW it's going to be a struggle.

Good luck everyone! [That cow is just too cute!]
seagreenwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:19 AM   #12  
Want out of my FAT pants

Good Morning everyone

Seagreenwater!!! I hope you meet your may goal! And we are here to support you on your way! dining out does not have to be stressful for you while your cousin is in town ya just have to learn how to make healthy choices while you are out I know you know that, however over the next month we will help drive it home that you can and will make healthy choices when you go out to eat with your cousin. So again welcome and please jump in with both feet!

Kiwi, I did not get to myspace last night it was a 2 hour Grey's Anatomy last night and my son's bedtime is 10 so when I had time he did not and when he did I did not, so we are gonna try for tonight

Ok everyone NO CHEATING today! YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT!! If you continue to do what you have ALWAYS done you will contine to get what you ALWAYS have gotten! but oh soo true!

Drink your water at least 8 8oz glasses a day!!!!!!!

Danni
Old 05-04-2007, 10:25 AM   #13  

Smile

Good Morning Ladies
Welcome Seagreenwaters! I am so confused. I actually, wrote a small post last night welcoming Seagreen but now I don't see it? Very confusing anyway, Seagreenwaters what's with the name? The reason I ask is I live in Florida and love the waters here and it sounds like by your name you may love the waters where you are at. Anyway we are so glad you are with us I'm sure you will do just find while your cousin is here and if not we will be here to encourage you!

Kiwi
Old 05-04-2007, 01:14 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 146/135/122

Height: 5'4"

Danni_Marie/Kiwi24--Thanks for the welcome! I appreciate the warmth on this website. It's my first "weight loss support group" and I joined because I found it better to feel part of something larger than on my own with my 10 pounds to lose (actually, it's 11...and truly I'd like to lose 5 more than that, but keeping the goals small for now).

Kiwi24-- I'm a San Francisco girl born and raised (well San Francisco born, Bay Area raised). I LOVE the water here. When I moved around a bit the last two years people could not understand my sadness or the slight depression I went through from not seeing the ocean on a daily basis, or knowing I CAN see the ocean on a daily basis. I'm betting you can understand this. San Francisco water is cold (read: unbearable at times), but the entire coast line is absolutely majestic.

Still at 133. Hoping some workouts over the weekend and water and smart choices will bring that down a bit. I ordered Billy Bands on Wednesday to do Elite Bootcamp (I totally killed my first DVD, as in, it doesn't work anymore I played it so many times). They say 10 to 15 days for it to arrive which is a real bummer because I was hoping I'd get them within five to six days to start this workout, I'm so jazzed about it. I enjoy Billy--at times the music is annoying, but I think he's changed that up since my first DVD, and I now play my own music over him and just watch the video (do the video).

Anyway, thanks all for the welcome! Have a great Friday!!!
seagreenwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 07:52 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 250/255/200 for now

Hi all
seagreenwater!!!

Ladies am feeling alot better the last couple days Sometimes i just need a little bit of a .
Hope everyone is doing well Kiwi would love to see your cruise pics but have to set up a myspace. Danni, am trying the walking thing, it's something i actually really enjoy. I keep thinking one day I will be able to walk to and from work. (about 5k) Not right now of course but maybe in a few months will try and work up to it. Have ordered a new pair of running shoes and a new support bra. . It's really hard to find things that fit where we are so do a lot of ordering from catalogs.
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend
Thank you all you never fail to make me smile.
Tammy

I WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT I WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT, NO MORE IFS
WamTam is offline   Reply With Quote