Old 05-01-2007, 11:44 AM   #1  
kitty Momo

Thumbs up Back In Kindergarten #24!

"I feel like I am back in kindergarten in many ways... personal, sometimes at work and now with the weight loss. I have done so many things wrong over the years.....emotional eating, pills for weight loss, eating the wrong things, failed diets, etc.
Now it's time to start fresh, kinda like back in kindergarten......"

So, pull up a chair and join us!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-01-2007 at 11:56 AM.
Mom2Gaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:59 AM   #2  
kitty Momo

UGH - missed up the color, sorry. Ok - enough damage done here - lol Have a super day!! And if you are happening through - join us!! We would love to get to know you!!
Old 05-01-2007, 05:00 PM   #3  
kitty Momo

Ick, where is everyone??? I need to chat with someone. I am waiting for my doctor to call me back regarding my results. They said her nurse couldn't tell me that I needed the doctor. Bad news??? UGH......hate waiting. I did get some good news on the apt, he is going to fax me over an application. It is almost into the village, right by the US armory katy......it is a duplex. lol......clues for you. Hope I get it.
anyway - I shall go sit on pins and needles.....
Old 05-01-2007, 08:16 PM   #4  
RosieKate

Hi Susan -
I used to live in a duplex in that area - you should pm me the address. If it is the same - wouldn't that be a hoot! Would be cool for the girls to be in Kindy together
I'm baby-steppin' too. Finished my 1st 10 lbs - now to work on the 2nd ....steppin' steppin' steppin'

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all having a great day.

I am having a hard time staying away from bread...think I'm ovulatin'...TMI sorry

I put up a little contest on the Picky blog. It may be too soon to try this because not too many people read the blog, but we'll find out now won't we?
Old 05-01-2007, 10:31 PM   #5  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Good evening ladies...Quick stop by to say "hi."
Susan- Keeping my fingers crossed for you on the duplex.
Katy- I will go check out the blog.....

Landscaping the new house and still haven't finished decorating....I am slow!!
Food has been my enemy, but I am walking again. I can relate to the baby steps.
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 11:43 PM   #6  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

Hi Ya Ladies.

We took my mil out to see the Titanic Exhibit today and also took her out for the day. She had a good time, it was her "early" mother's day present, we had to go early as the exhibit goes away soon.

It was really neat, I won't bother you with all the details, but it was very interesting. I did a lot of walking today, I know it doesn't count as exercise, but at least its better than sitting on my rear........

Well I finally gave up my "demon" -- regular pop. I know it is very very bad for you, but I felt like I "needed" it to get through work. I work nights and where I am a night person, sometimes I just need a boost. Well I now drink Coke Zero, so I have no calories or sugar, but I still have my caffeine. Not my favorite drink in the world, but it will work when I am tired of drinking my water, which I am drinking a lot more of and even have DH drinking a lot of it too.

I think I finally got my eating under control. I know when to stop eating and to push away food and not inhale it like a hoover vacuum. lol. J/K about the hoovering. lol. I know that I am no where near where you gals are, but its a beginning, AGAIN. I just hope this time is the finale because I am tired of it all.

Now I just need to work on exercising and then I think I will be doing okay, at least to begin, AGAIN for the million and one time!!!! Think I would have gotten it right by now!!!!!!!!!! GEEZ!

Anyways. Sorry to ramble on.

I hope you all had a great Tuesday.

Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 11:23 AM   #7  
kitty Momo

Good Morning, I dribbled coffee on my shirt and now I have 2 brown blobs on my chest. Cute, always the fashion statement.
Speaking of clothes, I can't wear any of mine. I sqeeze into my size 14 pants and try and breathe. Most of the time I unbutton/unzip them as I sit on my *** all day at the desk. Oops, excuse my naughty mouth. Yikes. lol
I had a bowl of yummy organic steamed veggies last night with a light sprinkle of garlic salt on them. It was like........to die for.....and I thought I was going to die. lol......so, I stole a spoonful of Gaby's Mac -n-cheese and felt better.
I had Atkins shake for breakfast again w/ banana. It was good - turned down bacon and felt in control.
So, day 3!!
Would love to see Titanic exhibit Sassy!!
Hi Sue
Katy - I pm'd - I love bread too, especially homemade - yum.

k- better get to the bathroom - full of water......what a pain.......
hi to everyone.......

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-02-2007 at 01:14 PM.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:10 PM   #8  
NEVER Give Up:)

S/C/G: 260**212**160

Height: 5' 4"

Well it's been very stressful again here and sorry I'm not getting on here as much lately. On Saturday morning, part of my sister's kitchen caught on fire and she ended up putting it out by herself, but she was absolutely horribly burned and now she's off work on disability, going to many surgeon appointments, and she's in so much pain that it makes me very sad. Her kitchen has so much damage to it and so does she. Her left hand and arm are the worst, and she has a few spots on her right hand but still able to use it, and a few spots on her left ankle. She was heating up some of that green wax that you use to wax your eyebrows and upper lip with and a little bit of it spilled onto the burner which caught on fire and then caused the whole little dish of the wax to explode right in front of her and the hot wax went everywhere. Her little six month old puppy was standing by her feet and one of his paws stepped in the hot wax and it's burned horribly and has been to the vet now three times being treated. My sister started going into shock and she said her skin on her left hand was just handing from being melted so badly. I would appreciate any prayers from all of you. I spent all day today with her taking her to the surgeon's office for another procedure. I'm so tired tonight, but I'm heading upstairs right now to do my 2 mile WATP dvd. I'm very upset because I've been eating really good and still exercising every single day now for over four weeks and my weight is still the same, no change, but I see people on the boards losing tons right and left, and when I ask for some suggestions or a sample of their meal plans, I don't hear a word back, so I guess nobody really wants to help me out so I'll just stay on my own. Sorry to be so negative and a downer, but sometimes I really feel people could be a little more sensitive and helpful.
Michelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:52 PM   #9  
I can dream, can't I?

Height: 5'5"

Michelle- Prayers for your sister. That is terrible. I hope she recovers quickly.

Hi kindergarteners....
suetalks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:28 PM   #10  
One day at a time

S/C/G: 220/191/186

MICHELLE...oh my goodness! I am so sorry to hear about your sis. I will keep her and you in my thoughts and prayers.

HI to everyone else

Not much to say right now, but wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone.

Lots of hugs to everyone
FrouFrou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:33 PM   #11  
kitty Momo

Good Morning -
Cristina- Where are you???
I am stuck on the phone with Kaiser. Still no test results.
Michelle- I am sorry about your sister - what a terrible thing to have happened. I hope she heals ok, many prayers.In answer to your frustration about needing suggestions or advice and not getting it. I don't know. Sometimes I think losing weight is self absorbing. I think it takes a lot of focus and it is hard (at least for me) to focus on anyone else........lol
Does that sound bad?? Sorry. It took me this long to get motivated. SusanNYC success was a push to get serious. I just kind of read around and take what will help me. Does that make sense?? I don't think (or at least hope) people mean to overlook, the world is just so busy.

Now lets talk about me. lol I had a good night. Ate a bowl of steamed veggies for dinner with chicken. I drank 80 oz's of water. I think I did pretty good. If I could just lose 20 pounds I could wear some of my clothes again. All my shirts are too small. I stretch and stretch them out and still too small. UGH. The girls are well. I might take them to the beach this weekend, just to get out and clear my mind.

anyway - hugs to you all and I hope you have a good day!!!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-03-2007 at 02:00 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 01:38 PM   #12  
kitty Momo

oops, there you are Cristina!!! What do you mean you have not much to say?? You are missed.
oh, just talked with the doctor. My results were good, same inflammation (sp) thing going on in the esophagus. I guess I will live dang........jk......better get to work!!

HUGS back Cristina!

Last edited by Mom2Gaby; 05-03-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:18 PM   #13  

S/C/G: h206/s190/ticker/g145

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle View Post
I'm very upset because I've been eating really good and still exercising every single day now for over four weeks and my weight is still the same, no change, but I see people on the boards losing tons right and left, and when I ask for some suggestions or a sample of their meal plans, I don't hear a word back, so I guess nobody really wants to help me out so I'll just stay on my own. :
i am sorry to hear about your sister. some advice i can give about losing weight, what has worked for me is no sugar and hold off on the carbs. i am doing south beach and i am almost done with phase 1 and it has helped a lot. keep up the exercises and remember we are here for you.
50lbs2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:56 PM   #14  
kitty Momo

Welcome 50lbs2go!

Michelle - I think my only suggestion that I have noticed works is water intake. Whenever I would stall I drank more water and the scale would move again. Also, not eating past 5pm worked for me too.
Old 05-03-2007, 04:15 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 146/135/122

Height: 5'4"

Michelle--Prayers to your sister. That's absolutely terrible. I wish her a speedy speedy recovery.

Mom2Gaby--Water is my thing too. I definitely try for 3 quarts (96oz) of water a day. It's tough to keep on it though because I usually start about two hours before bed and then I just want to go to sleep. But water is definitely part of the trick, I think.
seagreenwater is offline   Reply With Quote