View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 11:27 PM   #15
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Hello everyone! Sounds like you all are doing great! Sorry I haven't been in but it's been such a busy week - I can't believe it's over already! Well, I'm up to 175 miles now at the Sportsplex! I'm averaging about 4-5 miles a day - but today did only 2 1/2 miles - got a late start and had to take time out to have my hair done. The weight is still not dropping much at all but hopefully some day with all this walking it will just let go and the scale will show a nice loss! I can be patient as I know what I am doing is healthy for me anyway.

2befatnomore/Jen:
WELCOME! to our group! Hope you like it here - everyone is very friendly and encouraging! Good luck with your Presiden'ts challenge and I'm sure you will get your weight back down where you need to be. Just take one day at a time. Sorry to hear about your problems with hubby and your son but so glad that everything is now working out!

Determined Lisa:
WELCOME! also to our group! Sounds like you are well on your way to success - Doing the exercise and diet together is awesome! I'm not an exercise person myself but since I joined Curves and am doing the walking at our Sportsplex I feel so much better. If I miss a day of either one I actually feel bad! Good luck on your Pilates class!

Dallas:
I commend you for continuing your riding your bike! I get discouraged some days too because no matter how hard I try that scale just isn't moving - but I know that if I keep on keep on - it will eventually! Keep working at what you are doing - you'll get to where you want to be - WE ALL WILL !!!

Eliz:
The miles I am logging at the Sportsplex are separate from my workout at Curves. The Sportsplex is a really neat place for residents to go. They have an ice rink and where I walk is around the rink - 8 laps around equals 1 mile.

Sharon:
Glad to see you are back home and are now able to get yourself back on track. Sounds like you had a wonderful time with Ken's mom and your papa too! Oh yes and especiall the time you spent with Tyler! Yes, grandchildren are truly a gift! I wish mine lived closer to us!

Well girls ... I'm off to bed ... I'll try to get in here again tomorrow. Hope everyone's week is a great one!

Later....
Love, CJ
CJ is offline   Reply With Quote