Old 04-28-2007, 01:22 PM   #1  
Sarah

S/C/G: 170/127/127

Height: 5'4"

Default So little food left!

Well, I don't know how I've managed it, but it's just past 1:00 and I've already eaten about 3/4 of my food for the day. I know it's stress-eating... I had my animal physiology exam this morning and I have my criminology exam in about half an hour, and I wasn't ready for either of them! I'm quite full at the moment, but I have the feeling I'm going to be starving my evening, with very few options. Not to mention that I'm going to have that stupid urge to "reward" myself with all sorts of bad foods when I get home in a couple of hours (these are my last two exams, so I'm definitely going to want to celebrate!). Any advice?
momerath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 01:44 PM   #2  
Wendy II

S/C/G: 206/201/160

Lots of water and when you chose your next foods, try to go for the most bang for your buck.. fresh raw veggies are usually your best bet because you can eat a full cup of them for a serving and they have the "crunch" factor.. ya know? What do you have left for the day?
Wendelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 04:08 PM   #3  
Sarah

I have a protein, a veggie, a starch and a dairy left. What I'm REALLY craving is another LA Lite, but something tells me the scale wouldn't be kind to me after three in one day!

What's worse is that I'm waiting for word from Dave about our plans tonight. His friends wanted to get together for a post-exam celebration of some sort, possibly at a bar downtown. Really, that's exactly what I need right now, bar food and alcohol
Old 04-28-2007, 04:30 PM   #4  
Sarah

Ok, well I just got a call from Dave, and I told him I'm not going to be going to the bar tonight, so there's one problem out of the way.

However, in the past 20 minutes or so since my last post, I gave in and ate my starch. I'm going to go have a nap now and sleep through my stress, but this isn't looking good...
Old 04-28-2007, 06:03 PM   #5  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Hang in there Sarah! You can eat 2 veggie burgers for one protein and if you put a little RF cheese on them there is your dairy have 2 cups of lettuce as your veggie and then later have a SF jello as a snack. Maybe that will help :-) It is almost that time of month and I am STARVING all the time so I try to stretch each food group :-) Right now I am on take off and it's really hard...I have had 3oz of protein and 1 cuccumber with lots of water and the juice....I want to go to bed now too!!!!
Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:24 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 167/156.5/140

Height: 5'5"

So you can have TWO veggie burgers for one protein!?! I didn't know that. I've been having one and counting it. I am ALWAYS wanting one more, so this is GREAT!!!! Unless my plan is different. I'm on gold. What do you guys think? It is a great day if I can have two for one! hahha!
cmroberson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:45 AM   #7  
Jill on LAWL

S/C/G: 192/157/155

I'm on the blue plan and only get one veggie burger. I eat them quite a lot.
Jillibean1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:48 AM   #8  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Height: 5'3"

cmroberson - sorry to disappoint, but on the Gold and Blue Plans, you only get 1 veggie patty burger and that counts as 1 protein. I know on the purple plan, you get 2 patties.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:27 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 238/208/150

Height: 5'6.5''

Sarah,
How did you end up doing? I hope all went well last night, but if not, try not to beat yourself up over it. We all have days when we mess up! Today is a new day, so start fresh and forget about what happened yesterday! Good Luck!
colincalebsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:40 AM   #10  
Sarah

It actually went ok. I had 6 oz chicken as my protein, 2 oz cheese as my dairy, and a tomato as my veggie. I was craving carbs like crazy in the evening, and I almost gave in and had some cereal, but instead I had 5 grapes, which curbed my sweet cravings (oh no, an extra 1/3 fruit, I'm so bad ).

I didn't go the bar, and instead lounged on my couch reading Cosmo, sipping water and watching the hockey game, which got rid of some of my stress.

The exams went better than expected. I managed to BS my way through my first one, and will probably get somewhere between 50 and 70% on it (I can't pin it down any more precisely than that, it'll depend on how generous she is with part marks).

The second one went well. I had managed to stress myself out for that one too, because despite the fact that it's an easy course, I hadn't studied at all; too busy studying for my other exams! So I crammed like ****, and it paid off on all except one question, which I'll probably still get some sort of part marks for. I'm pretty sure I'll get an A of some sort on that one.

So I'm finally DONE. It didn't really sink in until today that I never have to care about that information again. My brain feels amazing today, like it's just had a long massage after carrying a huge backpack up a million flights of stairs. Dave and I are going to a movie this afternoon. It's nice to be able to do things and have a social life again. I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Maybe I'll buy some clothes to reward myself instead of eating! (Although Dave isn't too thrilled with my credit card bills these days, so I'll have to be careful )
Old 04-29-2007, 06:23 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 167/156.5/140

Height: 5'5"

Oh man! You guys burst my bubble, but I'm glad I found out before I started having a veggie patty party tonight at dinner.
cmroberson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 10:27 PM   #12  
Debbie on LAWL

S/C/G: 239/223/135

Height: 5'5

Sorry Cmroberson!! I should have said it was only for Purple or Red...:-(

Sarah - CONGRATS on your good choices....that's 3/4 of the battle right there.
Debbie367 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 11:43 PM   #13  

Height: 5'8

You can always do a Carb Cravers for a protein that way you get more food out of it if you wanted to!
AndreaMarie is offline   Reply With Quote