Old 04-28-2007, 12:13 PM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Cows Eating Laced Lentils

OH HOW I MISS LUSH AND HER LACED LENTILS----SHE LOVED TO SAUSAGE HER THIGHS INTO HER JEANS AND EAT DORITOS--AND WHEN SHE WAS IN PHILLY ,SHE ALWAYS ATE CHEESESTEAKS---LET US REMINISCE ABOUT OUR OLD COW LUSHIE WHO HAS PUT HERSELF OUT TO PASTURE...................
Bagzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 02:35 PM   #2  
loves kleenex box art

I loved the stories about Satanella, her ds's teacher. Was Satanella a nun? And her entire home could be repainted from oatmeal to eggshell. She had a difficult family (like many of us but not like Bagz) and was a tower of strength to all. Those lentils were delicous. I did eat mine.
Cowpernia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 03:34 PM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default system's goddess

Remember when she ran the system's goddess with kiwi's help!!! and her delicious lists!!!!AND HER BOOKS ON TAPE THAT SHE USED WHILE SHE CLEANED!!!! AND HER POOL!!!!AWWWWWWWWWWW I WISH WE COULD WISH HER BACK!!! WISH HARD EVERYCOW!!!
Old 04-28-2007, 04:46 PM   #4  
fatter than U

Talking And Ode to Lush

And don't forget the Marie's Blue Cheese Dressing and the ounce of salted peanuts every hour on the hour. I miss Lushy too!

I think System Goddess is STILL going. No one remembers the moderator password any more to delete it!

And I wish Hoochie Mama would come back. But not CRAZY MOM or Raul. They were scary.

Dh and the kids are sleeping outside in the yard in a tent tonight. I feigned illness but may try it tomorrow night when I hear how it was.

Tomorrow I will garden my little tushy off.
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 05:15 PM   #5  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

ohhhhhhhh i just planted my sweetpeas!!! dd in denmark says the weather has been hot and beautiful!!! she looooooooooves denmark now!! and her danish man of course!!!----sugar---how brave of you to even think of sleeping in a tent!!! i admire you----remember the one who tried to tell kiwonk how to fix her kitchen floor---- however----no one can beat dusty ----she is a classic---but june's admonitions were precious.i think i will make a carrot cake with cream cheese icing----just so i can avoid dieting.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:46 PM   #6  
loves kleenex box art

Need advice. DS must move out of dorm by Saturday. His only final is Friday. Until then he'll probably (won't tell me) be with lcp. I hear she has been in hospital for days with migraine. Anyway, DS has tiny car. He will not discuss plans to get his stuff home. Should I plan to go and help him or let him figure it out?

I am avoiding dieting with fudge from Winn Dixie. They moved the scale so it's inconvenient and not in front of anyone.

I miss the LISTS;
1. Shift laundry from washer to dryer.
2 ... don't remember what else she did.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:47 PM   #7  
loves kleenex box art

Oh, and I liked Carrie. Remember Carrie? Lived on a farm and was nice and sweet.
Old 04-28-2007, 06:48 PM   #8  
fatter than U

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowpernia View Post
Oh, and I liked Carrie. Remember Carrie? Lived on a farm and was nice and sweet.
AND sat next to Art Linkletter on a plane. I wonder if she shared her fried bologna sandwiches with him?

Peachy - I would let ds figure it out on his own but tell him you're available if he decided he has too much stuff. Well, that was helpful in a wishy washy way, wasn't it?

Bagzeeee - we are having 27°C weather! Unbelievable. Spain on the other hand is cloudy and 18°C. Go figure Denmark was sunny the whole time we were there too. It is soooo cute. I still need to tell you cows more about it.

Dh brought home a strawberry plant today that has pink flowers. I will try not to kill it.

Satanella was every little Catholic kid's nightmare. Something like Dusty Jane in a habit, I would guess.
SugP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2007, 06:51 PM   #9  
loves kleenex box art

I need to tell the supermarket I'm not available next weekend if I'm going to help him or wait around for him. Even at age 19, men are impossible.
Old 04-28-2007, 06:56 PM   #10  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i agree with sugarplummers-----agree to help if he needs it but tell him you need advance warning due to work obligations-----it's hard to just let them be----i always end up saying what i want anyway---no sense stewing about it====ohhhhhhh carrie----she was funny wasn't she----i think the one who was telling kiwonk how to fix her floor was called dahlia or some fall flower.remember when lushie would substitute teach and regale us with stories about that---of course i forget them all,but she had such a way with words.
Old 04-28-2007, 07:00 PM   #11  
loves kleenex box art

Kiwi took exception to that bossy advice didn't she? Was that when she (Kiwi) hired the young guy with no shirt to come and drink Pepsis outside her kitchen window? My fav all-time cow moment was Sugar, the propert and darling Canadian, asking Dusty who died and made her queen of the world!! I keep waiting for Sugar to lose her temper again but it hasn't happened.

I just asked for the weekend off. After being a mom-servant for all these years, what's another weekend.

Last edited by Cowpernia; 04-28-2007 at 07:01 PM. Reason: proofreadery
Old 04-29-2007, 08:27 AM   #12  
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

Grrrr. I absolutely detest that mom-sevant role. And somehow, we seem more amenable to playing it with sons than daughters. Although, come to think of it, I think that's just me, being stereotypical. In reality, I have bent over just as far backwards with every single one of my daughters, too. And sometimes I have to admit that I start feeling very taken for granted. Especially when they've been out to dinner or something with their darling father, whom I had to fight tooth & nail for child support, and who never paid his half of their college tuitions. At that point, it was either scrape together the money to pay a lawyer to take him back into court, or scrape together money to help the kids with their college costs. I helped with their college costs. Now HE brags about his "accomplished children". He has also travelled all over Europe, South America, Australia and God-knows-where-else while I helped every single one of them (except DS; he's not ready, yet) with their houses, been generous with the grandchildren, etc. (He brought our granddaughter a little cheap string bracelet back form Hawaii). Puleeze.

Oh, you did the right thing, Cowp. Someday he'll be properly thankful, I'm sure.

Laced lentils? Hmmmm. Laced with WHAT, may I ask?

E!
ellabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 09:25 AM   #13  
loves kleenex box art

And who can forget Letty, our size 1 (or was it 0?) beauty expert. Or Sheba, the belly dancer (click click), who brightened our day just by dancing by. For a while, I jumped to the assumption that every new poster was possibly Lush
Old 04-29-2007, 10:29 AM   #14  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

this is a picture of a flying cow---they inhabit the beaches of eastern canada---it is a rare sighting and will only be available for a short time.what was the name lush was using the last time she posted---i forget----something about being from pakistan and weighing the same as some sort of wooly mammoth.
Old 04-29-2007, 10:39 AM   #15  
loves kleenex box art

I love the cow. You have whales there also, do you not? Are you SURE this is not a whale? Look at that flipper. I believe it MAY be spewing. What is behind the whalecow? A mountain? Where is its face?

I remember the wooly mammoth girl but not well. If her name had more than two syllables, I will never recall it. One sound per ear is my limit.