View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 11:11 AM   #4

S/C/G: 220/202/185

Height: 5"4'

Hello all:

I finally got the bike out. I took it for a spin yesterday. My butt was so sore today. I did not go too far yesterday but still need that time to get used to that seat. Why do they make them so small and hard. I figured with all the extra padding I have on me I would be a piece of cake.....well its hard

I guess I must be a sucker for punishment because I decided that since I am not working until this afternoon I would do a trial run to work. It took me 25 minutes there and back and it seemed at times that I was standing still. I though I should get off and walk it would have been faster. But I did it. I am tired now and my legs feel like jelly but I hope to do this at least 3 times a week, and hopefully it will get easier.

The exercise is the only good part of my whole week. I have not been eating as well as I should be, I have been tired and irritable and just tired of the whole thing. I have zero motivation to work at it....but tomorrow is another day. And so is today really, I have posted my first days of exercise and that is something to celebrate. I will clock it in my car when I go in to work today that way I will know how many kilometers I did today. I think is somewhere in the vicinity of 15 kms.

So my thin friends thanks again for listening. Hope everyone is doing well. CJ congradutations on the new grand baby. My mom is expecting a new grandson on May 30. My children had better not be trying to make me a grandmom just yet. I am too young......even more importantly they are too young!!!!!

On to face the rest of the day.

Take care all.

girlontheloose66 is offline   Reply With Quote