Old 04-23-2007, 08:08 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Talking Week of 4.23

Hello ladies! I had a GREAT weekend. It was really warm here, in the 70's! Of course in a few days it is going to cool back down to the 50's and 60's Spent a lot of time outside, got in a bunch of exercise, even had a small little BBQ. Been doing REALLY well eating-wise and am really looking forward to weigh in tonight. I packed my lunch today and of course! i forgot to go into the fridge and grab my salad. I'll have to buy one downstairs in the cafeteria or just decide to incorporate the salad into dinner.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:27 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Lori:
I had a good Weekend To and am a delightful shade of reddish for it. Tonight I'm going to a WW meeting I'm going to buy the Month Pass and see if I like it. Food Was ok this weekend I barely ate yesterday not on purpose I just didnt have time. I have to run just wanted to check in!
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:57 AM   #3  

Kier - I love the monthly pass! Mostly because not only is it cheaper but because I also get the eTools. I don't even track anything on paper anymore. I only use the eTools. I love them!
Old 04-23-2007, 01:57 PM   #4  
superchicken

hey lori
its been almost 2 weeks since i've been online.. (i hate computers) anyway work is slow so i thought i'd say hi. this weekend was beautiful. my boyfriend and i took his dog to the park yesterday. we bought a tennis ball to ply fetch with. unfortunatly the she enjoyed watching me go after the ball instead of her getting it. well i guess it was good exercise. last weekend i went to boston to visit a friend. my other friend and i made a pack that there was to be no point counting while in boston.. lets just say we went all out. but i was later suprised to know that after that crazy weekend i neither gained or lost weight. but it did take me all of last week to get back on track.
i really hope this nice weather stays i am planning on going bike riding soon..
hope everyone is enjoying it while it lasts.

-donna
superchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:14 PM   #5  

I had my weigh in tonight and was down 4.4! I skipped last week, so that is a 2 week loss there, not a 1 week loss I'm very happy about it still!!! Even went jogging/walking when I got back home.

superchicken - If I went off program every time I had a weekend out of my house, I would never lose weight I am always visiting friends or family on the weekends. Still, every once in a while it is nice to do! I just try to use all of my extra points on those weekends. Then it isn't really cheating or going off program, although I might maintain my weight instead of losing anything.

Kier - still super busy over there?!

Where are all you other ladies???
Old 04-23-2007, 09:34 PM   #6  

Default question

i have a question......how do you figure points in foods...is there a formula? I am doing this on my own...trying to get really motivated....NEED TO LOOSE THIS WEIGHT!!!!
tball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 08:15 AM   #7  

tball - You need to get a POINTS slider from Weight Watchers or join Weight Watchers "At Home" (there is a fee per month) on the Weight Watchers website. There is some formula they use, I'm sure, but I have no clue what it is. Even if I did, we aren't allowed to post information like that on this forum. =( I use the Weight Watchers eTools (available if you sign up for the "At Home" program) and just type in the food and how much I eat and it tells me the number of points and tracks them for me. I use it every day and don't keep a paper food journal. I think the eTools are awesome.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:04 AM   #8  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

HeY!
I had my first meeting and the Leader ROCKED LOVE HER! she lost 80 with WW and was adorable and engaging! I have to log in my monthly pass.
the scale read 149 but I expected that As I weighed in with an empty stomach and nothing on at 145 yesterday AM
Tball it's calories/50 -fiber (up to 4 grams)/5 +fat/12 but the points system changed a bit so you might want to check out a meeting
It was amazing people actually talked in this meeting and it was a small one!
Lori WOOHOOO you rock lady!
Donna I'm loving this weather too makes it easier to get out and move!
I got some of the WW apples and cinamon oatmeal. . .a bit sweet but overall really good and I'm full!
gotta Run
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 01:53 PM   #9  
Goddess in disguise

S/C/G: 211/205.5/135

Height: 5' 5''

Talking Week 2 weigh-in

Well, went to my 2nd WW meeting last night and I lost exactly 2.0 lbs. It's a start anyway. Baby steps. It was a very moving meeting. Someone was awarded their 10% key chain and there were two lifetime members that attened (one had lost 80 and the other 82 lbs). So motivated today!
Mz Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote