Old 04-21-2007, 12:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 278/278/150

Height: 5'9"

Question Help! What Color Am I?!?

Hello!!! I am new here(and LOVING IT, by the way!) I am trying to figure out what color I would start out at. I weigh 278lbs. {Oh my God did I just type that! Anyway can someone PLEASE tell me what color to start on and what i can have with and without lites. not sure which is better. Thank you so much for any help you can give. I have a long way to go but I want to start. goal weight is 150lbs.
gemstone2404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 12:54 PM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

It kind of all depends on what your work schedule and level of physical activity is.

It also matters what your food tollarences are (soy or other allergies)

I take it you haven't actually signed up for the diet plan yet, right?
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 278/278/150

Height: 5'9"

No I haven't signed up. No $$$. Was hoping to do it by myself. I don't exercise. I guess that's why I am as big as I am. No allergies that I know of. I drive a car for work all day so I don't get much physical activity. But want to start walking now that it is getting warmer outside. Anyways hope can help, don't know what else to do, want to start getting weight off. Friend has paper but can't seem to catch her in and I am FIRED UP!!! I want to start today! Actually I started FF today, so far so good! But I don't know about the rest of the time. thanks for any help or advise.
gemstone2404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 01:27 PM   #4  
Ann

S/C/G: 202/188/140

Height: 5' 4"

Hello
I started two days ago so you are right behind me. Congrats on your commitment to get started. I sent you a PM. We'll get there!!!
DreamerNTn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:41 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

Gemstone - What is your height also? I am thinking you would be on red or red1, but not quite sure. I know what red has in it, but I don't know about red1. I know it's been posted here, but I keep forgetting.

Since we can't give away all of the specific plan information due to copyright constraints, I suggest you do a forum search for meal ideas (check out the daily menu threads and go back a few months). You can also search "red1" or "red 1" to see if you can find the exchanges. Regular red is 2 1/2Proteins, 4 veggies, 3 fruits, 3 starches, 1 dairy, 1 fat and two lites. Red1 may add a starch and fruit maybe??? If it helps, I started at 256 and was on red until I reached 220. I'm on purple until about 180, then down to gold. But I am only 5'1. Some of the taller girls got moved down sooner because they have a higher goal weight.

Hope this helps, and welcome.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 05:30 PM   #6  

I am also new to LAWL and this forum. I look forward to reading responses and watching my ticker go down. Thanks to everyone for the support.

cmf1231 is offline   Reply With Quote