Old 04-19-2007, 10:19 AM   #1  

Thumbs down this is really rediculous ... just to try and sign up

If you read my post below on what do I do now you know whats going on already.

I could not sign up online due to my postal code when i tried to get the stuff shipped to me they would not let me procede.

I called this 1 800 331-# and got the girl at the center thats over a hour away. SHe told me if the center close to me does not offer a online set up then I am out of luck chuck basiclly ! they don't offer that so i can not do it i guess.

She told me call customer service to get some help from them , they maybe able to do something. I asked for the number and she said , we don't a customer service number to give you for that . She said , we are a franchise and so there is no number to give you. if there is no number to give me why tell me to call customer service

What in the h@*! , I have never seen anything like it in my life.

(Here i am ready to fork over money for a program and I can not find anyone to sign me up to do it.) She said well this requires you to go to a center. I told her well its right here on line that I can do it . It was clear she knew nothing about the online part at first
digman6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 11:41 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 223/ticker/140

Height: 5' 7"

sounds like you need to locate the closest corporate center and see if they could help you any better. how frustrating. I hope you can get something figured out.
zambejaly5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:26 PM   #3  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

The customer service number is 1-877-LA HELP1. Try that and see if they can help you out.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 12:34 PM   #4  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by digman6 View Post
If you read my post below on what do I do now you know whats going on already.

I could not sign up online due to my postal code when i tried to get the stuff shipped to me they would not let me procede.

I called this 1 800 331-# and got the girl at the center thats over a hour away. SHe told me if the center close to me does not offer a online set up then I am out of luck chuck basiclly ! they don't offer that so i can not do it i guess.

She told me call customer service to get some help from them , they maybe able to do something. I asked for the number and she said , we don't a customer service number to give you for that . She said , we are a franchise and so there is no number to give you. if there is no number to give me why tell me to call customer service

What in the h@*! , I have never seen anything like it in my life.

(Here i am ready to fork over money for a program and I can not find anyone to sign me up to do it.) She said well this requires you to go to a center. I told her well its right here on line that I can do it . It was clear she knew nothing about the online part at first

Hey I called my center to see what they could tell me to help you out. I have sent you a private message with a couple of phone numbers. One is the regional supervisor. I would start first with her and tell her what you're trying to do and hopefully she can direct you.

The second number is for the main corporate office which I guess is not supposed to be given out willy nilly.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 01:24 PM   #5  

thanks so much for the help and getting me some numbers.

feels like I hit a brick wall , I will give those numbers a shot and see what I can find out.

thanks again ! I will let you know how I make out!

Steph
Old 04-19-2007, 01:56 PM   #6  

Ok well I called those numbers you gave me . the woman tammy was very nice but could only give me another number. I called that number and they gave me ANOTHER number to then end up with only recordings I left a message but will not hear back for another 48 hours.

the other number you gave me must be a fax # now.

this is really amazing, I wonder how many other people out there run into this and finally just give up. I have called 8 diffrent numbers and still no one can do anything.

Thanks for the help. I have not given up yet but I it would be nice to speak to a real person rather then push 1 for this and 3 for that to then get a a place to leave a message AHHHHHHHH!
Old 04-19-2007, 02:00 PM   #7  
Kim - IP 9/10

Height: 5'4"

Wow, this really stinks for you. I know that one of our members here was going to a COD, but had them change her to the online plan (MamaNicole) so it's not like they don't allow online members if there is a COD near you.... Good luck - and congrats for trying so hard!
Kimphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:06 PM   #8  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

The thing is, which I think is really pretty dumb, is that the online is only accessible in certain parts of the country. Seems like it's the eastern 1/2 of the US because I don't know of anybody here in the west or Canada that can get a membership to it. The manager at our COD did say that we were going to be able to get access to it sometime soon, so maybe it will be easier in the future. I know that doesn't help you now. Sorry you have to go through all the hassle. Hopefully it will work out in your favor.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:38 PM   #9  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

I do have to tell you though..........the online program is not so great. The journal is hard to use, as you have to choose from their lists......and say you want to have 1 1/2 eggs for a 1/2 protein for breakfast, you cannot manipulate the program to journal that for you. It is fabulous as far as getting recipes made over and such.........but if you can afford to go to a COD, even if you can only get there once a week........you will definitely get better info and help. I quit going to my COD because it was far away......but I did go for 4 months, and got most of the info I needed in that time. To be fair, I have not taken a lot of time to navigate the site..........maybe I'll check that out right now.........so maybe there is more to it than I realized.......I will let you know.
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:46 PM   #10  
Post-Master

S/C/G: 235/213/150

Height: 5'7"

ok, i just sent them a message to ask them if I can get paper materials, like journals and things.......so I will let you know when I hear from them
Mama Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 02:49 PM   #11  
LAWL since 2/07

S/C/G: 240 / 226.2 / 130

Height: 5'1"

Maybe you could message them to contact her since she's having such a hard time.
smjezzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2007, 04:56 PM   #12  

At this point I am desperate ! I even got a number to a woman who kinda deals with the franchising part to help me out and when I put her extention number in guess where I end up? in customer service! I emailed them and left a message but no answer in my inbox, junk mail, cell or home phone.

I totally get they are trying to make money its a business ,but for 1 person to make all these calls and no one can help that seems messed up.

I guess i figure they should make this somewhat easier then it seems to be.
I am going to call this other center thats of coarse far away again. she said if I have no luck to call her back again. I am sure she has no more info then anyone else at this point but heck gotta try.

I guess I did not realize how much I wanted to do this until now, now its becoming discouraging.

Thanks for your help everyone , I really do appreciate it. if you think of anything else PM or post on here.
Old 04-19-2007, 05:02 PM   #13  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mama Nicole View Post
I do have to tell you though..........the online program is not so great. The journal is hard to use, as you have to choose from their lists......and say you want to have 1 1/2 eggs for a 1/2 protein for breakfast, you cannot manipulate the program to journal that for you. It is fabulous as far as getting recipes made over and such.........but if you can afford to go to a COD, even if you can only get there once a week........you will definitely get better info and help. I quit going to my COD because it was far away......but I did go for 4 months, and got most of the info I needed in that time. To be fair, I have not taken a lot of time to navigate the site..........maybe I'll check that out right now.........so maybe there is more to it than I realized.......I will let you know.

I really can not see driving over a hour 1 way that is alot for gas at 3.00 a gallon here. the site might not be all that but its better then nothing maybe they will improve it who knows. Hope you find some good things on the site and if there is a contact person that you see pass it along through PM.

Thanks much