Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 04-18-2007, 10:42 AM   #1  

Height: 5'10"

Default Ediets Expresss changed to Deliciously Yours?

Ediets Express has changed to Ediets Deliciously Yours apparently, and the price is cheaper too.

The less expensive plan is now 526.40 a month. It used to be close to 700 dollars a month.

I was going to do either Diet To Your Door or Bistro M.D., but I think I will try Ediets Deliciously Yours as soon as I get the money together. Ediets has a more reputable name. The only thing stopping me before was expensive it was.

http://www.ediets.com/start.cfm?media=dyours

Last edited by fitwayoflife; 04-18-2007 at 10:48 AM.
fitwayoflife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 12:34 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

It is still too expensive. IMHO.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 05:11 PM   #3  
it's always something

They started out as Fresh Cuisine. Then eDiets Express, and now Deliciously Yours? I wonder why the name changes
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 05:22 PM   #4  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Wow that is expensive...

$4 per meal where meals can be a banana muffin or a portion of trail mix or sugar free pudding?

Maybe I'm a cheapskate but I could buy all my groceries at Whole Foods and still come out cheaper
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:37 PM   #5  

Height: 5'10"

But it's not that easy for me to shop, eat the right things, and lose weight. If it were, I wouldn't be searching for a diet.

With these food delivery programs, the food is the right portion size. They send me the food and tell me what to eat. They cook it, I onliy warm it up. It is the right amount of calories, just enough so I'll lose weight. The food is portioned out and I will be less likely to eat what I am not supposed to or extra things. I don't have to go shopping for anything extra. I don't have to think about food for a while. I don't have to shop and put extra things in my cart I don't need that will make me overeat. There is counseling. I don't have to cut out food groups. I don't have to put gas in my car to go to the grocery store, since the nearest decent one is 20 miles away. I don't have to buy tons of food for all different recipes. From everything I have read, the food is tasty. I get a break from thinking about food constantly while I learn the correct portion sizes.

But most importantly, everything I have tried hasn't worked, and my health is worth the investment.

So while these plans might not be a good fit for some people, it seems like it is going to be a good fit for me.
fitwayoflife is offline   Reply With Quote