Old 04-17-2007, 06:22 AM   #1  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

Default 30 something Tues April 17th

Good Morning everyone~

Thank you all yesterday for your nice comments concerning the situation with my son. You made my day the best compliments anyone could ask for.

It was a busy day yesterday so I didn't get a chance to answer everyone.

I hope all is well with everyone and their families.

I did very well with my eating yesterday. So I will try again. Thanks to the Easter Bunny I fell off the wagon.

Have a great Tuesday!

~sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 07:23 AM   #2  
Kalamazoo Girl

S/C/G: 152.6/135.0/125.0

Height: 5'4"

Good Tuesday Mornin'! Thanks for starting us off Sheila!

I have a super busy day today so this is a short one (and my contact is trippin' so I can barely see this screen).

Yesterday I ate well, but didn't work out and crashed @ 7:30! I'm sure I could've barged through the exhaustion, but I gave in instead-trying to put some energy in my bank for today's nightmare (I'm here alone with 150 jurors and have calls coming in this week @ a rate of 45+ per hour). BLECH!

If anyone here is planning to win the lotto, let me know now so I can start kissing up more!

ROOOOOOOOOO............where are you???????

Happy Day All! Love, Melinda
mjoste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:53 AM   #3  
LBH

S/C/G: 279.8/276.9/170

Height: 5'10"

Mornin' All!

Well, there's more flooding today than yesterday. Soo many roads on my way to daycare and work are closed!! Parking lots are lakes, can't imagine what the insides of these stores/lobbies look like! It stopped raining sometime yesterday afternoon. There's a chance of showers today, but I think for the most part it's supposed to start clearing up a bit...didn't hear about any sun until Wed or Thurs though.

Have a great day all!
LBH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:07 AM   #4  

GOOD MORNING!!!

well...my little guy had a rough night, so off to grandpa's he will go today...i am dreading going to work today...my coworker (whom i share a space with) is getting into trouble today and being spoke to by my office manager and the head doctor...so once that meeting ends the rest of my day will be just wonderful (sarcatic there)...she will complain and question all afternoon...i wish i could go home early today...maybe i will ;}....anyways...i hope everyone has a wonderful and not too busy day working...and lauren dont drown on us getting through all that water!....have a great day everyone
Christina S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #5  
sheila

S/C/G: 198/164/125

Height: 5 ft even

melinda: when I win the lottery ya right I never get lucky, good job on the eating.

Lauren: I seen on the Weather Channel you guys are really getting hit. Hopefully things will get drying up soon. Have a good day!

Christina: Oh fun! with the coworker. Maybe you can just say your son is sick. I hope things go ok today. Sorry your son had a hard night. HOpefully tonight is better .

~sheila
sheila1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:19 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

morning all
mj - hang in there..hope you survive the day.
Christina - hope your coworker doesnt complain all day long
hey there shiela
LBH - sends you a row boat just in case
Hey everyone else...hope everyone's day is good
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:49 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

Good morning all!

After a stressful day last night I didn't do so well on the eating department. Dh came home and said I could pick any place I wanted to go eat. It had to be Sushi! And oh boy I can eat sushi!!! The could charge me to eat by the hour not the dish!!! I love sushi, hm hm hm hm!!!

GG- I can’t imagine moving a horse! Wow!!! I hate moving and looking for a place, I hate going in other peoples houses and see how they live, sometimes is embarrassing just to see how the do live. I hope the search ends with a great place, little work and soon! Best of luck! Oh and BTW it does look like you are very cared for in here!!!

Karyn
WELCOME! Congratulation on your weight loss, and so sorry for all your loses

LHB- Row row row your boat! Sorry!!! I can't imagine the financial loses of people with store fronts

Christina try to get home early to your little one! and good luck with the coworker! good thing is is not going to catch you by surprise she is moody!

Melinda I don't play lotto, maybe I need to start kissing up in case YOU win it!! Try not to stress too much today!

Hi Sheila!!!
Yes that was very nice all the nice comments you got, but you deserve them!!!

I got to go clean, my cleaning lady canceled today, she is sick! that means I have to vacuum oh well! and I was planning on filing a bunch of stuff in the office.

I will check in later!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:54 AM   #8  
indianagirl33

S/C/G: 174/169/150

Height: 5'10

Default Morning!

Good morning all!

Melinda: Sounds like you work for the Court. I work for an attorney - don't hate me!!! I feel for ya, girl!

Sheila: Thanks for the advise about the bosses wife. Dinner went well.

Christina: I have a co-worker that is getting ready to have a "talk" soon with the boss.... dreading that. She is the same way. Bad thing is.... we are a SMALL office so there is no where to hide!!

Hello to the rest of the ladies. Hope you have a good one!

Steph
indianagirl33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 02:37 PM   #9  
Rooster

S/C/G: 237/233/180

Height: 5'11"

I'm here - honest. Just way too pooped to post in the morning and am not getting a chance to do things properly during the day. Rest assured that I am reading everything, ladies.

Someone's gotta keep you guys honest.

And it's certainly not going to be me.

Take care - hopefully I recover enough to post something "real" soon.

:Lawrence
RXZephyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:26 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 188/ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

ugghh...ok can we say PMS. god i'm eating crazy stuff today...make me stop...where's my midol LMAO. So as you can see..not a good eating day and tomorrow's wi...ugghhh
happy - i love sushi too...god i could eat a lot of it...well at least its healthier than fast food
hey indiana and roo...
GatorgalstuckinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 03:58 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 138/106

Height: 5'2

I did make to the gym, it has been a crazy AM. My neighbor came over to have a cup of coffee with me, I was telling her I had to vacuum because my C/L called sick. She said she needed to borrow my vacuum cleaner, hers broke. So of course I thought I had the brightest of any idea, I offer her to borrow my vacuum today, thinking I will not have it here so therefor I can't vacuum my house, LOL. Didn't quit work that way... she said she would love to take it but she was super busy today, it really needed to be vacuumed at her house, but she just couldn't I swear this is not just bla bla bla... I ended up going to her house help her with her floors for about 40 minutes. Came back to my house vacuumed here. She finished one of three very important projects she said she had to do today and we went to the gym for 1 hour. My old neighbor called to tell me her niece is visiting her and she is going to school to be a massage therapist and needs hours (practice) if I wanted a massage she would come over. So here I am in my robe waiting for her to come give me a massage, she will not charge me because she said she doesn't have a license yet, but she will take a tip what ever I want to give her. I will let you know how it went. I can't wait!!!

GG- I can eat sushi for ever!!! I love it!
Hanna
happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 09:26 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 203/197/145

Height: 5'4"

Good evening everyone. I had a pretty good day, I worked out, ate well, drank my water. Day 2 back on track!!

I was very lazy today work wise. I am a sales rep for a food broker, I work from my home office, I set my own appointments and my schedule my own time. Well I was at the gym at 3 and only saw 2 customers today. I am going to have a hard time making up my weekly call report!! OOOOPS. Sometimes it is so easy to be lazy.

I hope every one had a good day.

(once I get to know you all better I will personalize my posts)
Karrebeaar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:02 PM   #13  
Moderator - 30 Somethings

Hello everyone! Been busy around here again. Getting ready for Alex's birthday, I had a scrapbooking crop Friday night, Andy had a guitar jam on Saturday (so I had to clean!) and we did office stuff on Sunday. Whew. And Cassie has been sick the past two days. Poor baby has been running a fever and only happy in Mommie's lap.

Welcome Karyn!! We are happy to have you here.

Lauren: You've had more flooding than we have. My backyard looks like a lake but the roads are OK. I feel like I'm sprouting mold.

to everyone I missed.
KarenK is offline   Reply With Quote