General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2007, 08:33 PM   #1  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Height: 5'3.75"

Default Evil vanity

Anyone else have people they just love to look better than? I am having an outing next week and a woman I cant stand will be there. Got a whole new HOT outfit. Just call me MILF
Old 04-12-2007, 08:46 PM   #2  
lisa

S/C/G: 209.5/193/135

Height: 5'2"

You Go Girl!
You a are almost to goal? You deserve a hot skimpy dress!! And some of those spiked heels! If I was at goal I would wear the sleaziest hottest dress (tight and short). I have never been able to wear anything like it in my whole life! If not a dress some really short shorts! Ahhh, to dream... You just go to your event and show off! You deserve it all!
Lisa
Old 04-12-2007, 08:59 PM   #3  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

OH MY I MUST HAVE PICTURES!! SERIOUSLY
Old 04-12-2007, 09:36 PM   #4  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Its not a skin showing outfit, just skinny jeans and a hot pink tank with a black mesh sweater. Its a girls night out thing, so I want to be "appropriate"

I dont know how to post pics other than in my profile, but I'll try and get dh to take a pic.
Old 04-12-2007, 09:42 PM   #5  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Sounds like Dh will be doing more than taking pictures...
Old 04-12-2007, 09:48 PM   #6  
lisa

S/C/G: 209.5/193/135

ennay,
I did't mean to sound that bad. I know if I was near goal I would be wearing a hot(I guess appropriate) outfit. I have always been so conservative because of my weight. I can't even wear anything tucked in! It will be nice to wear something that will show my figure not hide it.
You should go out and have a great time! And show off your new, fit, healthy body!
Have fun!
Lisa
Old 04-12-2007, 10:28 PM   #7  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMONEY View Post
Sounds like Dh will be doing more than taking pictures...
What and muss my hair and makeup?
Old 04-12-2007, 10:29 PM   #8  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottalisa View Post
ennay,
I did't mean to sound that bad. I know if I was near goal I would be wearing a hot(I guess appropriate) outfit. I have always been so conservative because of my weight. I can't even wear anything tucked in! It will be nice to wear something that will show my figure not hide it.
You should go out and have a great time! And show off your new, fit, healthy body!
Have fun!
Lisa
lol, its ok, maybe when I am closer to goal. Still have about 10 lbs.

and I didnt mean that what you described was an inapproprate outfit, but I want do appear casually unaware that I am looking good. You know "just tossed this on"

Last edited by ennay; 04-12-2007 at 11:01 PM.
Old 04-12-2007, 11:30 PM   #9  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

ennay, if you've got it, flaunt it! Nothing wrong with that. I know what you mean about showing somebody up. I used to like to do that when I would be at functions that my exBF and his skanky ho would be at... I don't usually frequent the same places as they do anymore though, I've grown more sophisticated, I like to think

Now Gary, remember that you're talking to the mother of your adopted grandkids
Old 04-13-2007, 07:46 PM   #10  
Method to the Madness

S/C/G: 381.4/in the middle/160

Height: 5'9

This might sound VERY strange, but when I get to goal I want to look a thousand times hotter than my boyfriend's mother looked at her thinnest (a size 8 when she got married to his stepdad, she was probably 26 at the time). This is mostly because she's always been a horrible witch to me, including asking my boyfriend after she had just woken up from a open biopsy on her brain if he was "just with me for the money". What nerve. I could go on and on about that woman, but I don't want to raise my blood pressure. She's always made off comments about my weight to my boyfriend and other family members of his when I'm not around, even though she's probably at least 250 lbs herself. So yeah, that's what I want to do. Rub it in her face. AND actually keep it off. She's always been one to lose 90 lbs and gain it straight back at an alarming rate. Dang, I'm a little bit angry now. I should stop.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:00 PM   #11  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by melekalikimaka View Post
....Now Gary, remember that you're talking to the mother of your adopted grandkids
I KNOW! That is why I wasn't more ....ummmm...vocal
Old 04-15-2007, 01:34 PM   #12  
American ex-pat

S/C/G: 182/180/140

When I still lived in The States, I did alot of community theatre. I was still very slender then and looked good (not that I thought so at the time but that's a whole nuther thread!). There was another woman there with whom I had a bit of an awkward relationship. We were sort of set up so often as each other's rival when auditioning and stuff that it made it tough to be friendly. She still looks the same and I have actually used her as my motivation for losing weight. I just think how I would NOT like to run into her looking as I do now. I'd only ever admit that here, to you guys!
Old 04-15-2007, 02:00 PM   #13  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

I hope this doesn't sound horrible... but I would LOVE to be in better shape than my DF's ex-W! Even though I like her and we all get along (for the kids' sake!) and I don't wish her any ill-will whatsoever... I still want to have a better body than she does!!

I think I'm truly evil for saying that!
Old 04-15-2007, 02:52 PM   #14  
Boston Qualifier and MOM

Well, from what I can gather...virtually all of us feel the same. So if you are evil, we are all evil.

I think it is only evil if you wish she would get fat, not if you wish you would get HOT
Old 04-16-2007, 03:53 PM   #15  
Wild Angels

Height: 5'2

Hmmm...I generally want to look good for myself, but I'll admit, at times when I have to go to family functions or for job interviews, I get hit by that whole "if only I had a smoking bod...."
Closed Thread