Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 04-09-2007, 02:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/170/130

Height: 5' 7"

Default accountability partner...

hey!

i'm new here and i'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this, but i was hoping to find an accountability partner. i know how to eat well and i enjoy many healthy foods, but i also enjoy some terrible foods, etc. in the past, i have been most successful with weight loss when i had to report my eating habits to someone... and of course i'd love to be there for someone else if they would benefit from a similar accountability situation.

please let me know-- thanks!!

~jeenah
jeenah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:33 AM   #2  
fat chick FKA Velveteen

Height: 5'5½

Hi Jeenah, I'm with you~ I know what to do, I'm a self-confessed nutrition fanatic, yet I don't always make the best choices (mostly an emotional eater) and I have a weakness for red wine... I do so much better when I'm "reporting in" to someone. I'm following Weight Watchers mostly (I am into superfoods, but that's easily integrated into the WW program) but I don't go to meetings so it's just me...

I would be happy to be your partner, but I am 9 hours ahead of you time-wise... don't know if that would put you off or not, but we could make it work if you want!

Hope to hear from you
PinkyPie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 06:45 AM   #3  

Hi. I'm a member of Weight Watchers. The accountability thing is very helpful to me. Good luck!
akaWaddleOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:35 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 170/170/130

Height: 5' 7"

hey velveteen,

that sounds fantastic! even if you're 9 hours ahead, it will still be VERY helpful for me knowing that someone is going to see how i eat each day... lately i've had no single person around me enough to even be able to tell how much i eat, so there has been no accountability whatsoever in my life. but yeah, thanks for being willing to do this with me!! i am also an emotional eater, so perhaps we can help each other out... i also tend to eat when i'm bored as opposed to just when i'm actually hungry, so that's another thing i have to watch out for...

~jeenah
jeenah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 04:33 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 160/150/130s

Height: 5'5"

Hi there! Dont know if 2 accountability partners will be too much?..but if you feel like including me on your emails Id be thrilled. I have lost 10 pounds since July but I need to loose another 15 or so and Id like to do it over the summer.

Exercise I have not much prob with but I LOVE to eat. I feel bad talking about all the details to my husband/freinds etc when they are not trying to loose wt (Im afraid Ill bore them but Id love somebody to chat about this with! Let me know..Marge
Alsie1 is offline   Reply With Quote