Old 04-08-2007, 09:45 PM   #1  
missaprylj

Default Regroup on Monday!

To everyone who may have overindulged during Passover/Easter/the weekend:

We don't have to give up everything!

I was sitting in my room beating myself up over the food festival I've had the last few days, thinking "Well, nice try, but you may as well give up all together now, Apryl."

And then I thought: OH NO I WILL NOT!

I'm going to be *done* eating for tonight and tomorrow hop back on plan, back into the groove as if the weekend hadn't even happened. Anyone else with me?
Old 04-08-2007, 10:09 PM   #2  
On my way to 160!

S/C/G: 275/191/160

Height: 5 feet 4 1/2 inches

Sure, Apryl...I'm with ya, but first let me wipe off all the CHOCOLATE from the corners of my mouth!!!

Candy Stealer, Cheryl
Cheryl14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Good for you, Apryl!

My overindulgence day was Friday--sort of planned, but not to the extent that I went. I mean, did I really need to order a half carafe of wine? Thankfully, I didn't drink it all. I'm glad, though, that I've finally gotten it into my head that one bad day doesn't mean that I have to give up. Looks like you've learned that valuable lesson, too, Apryl!
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:36 PM   #4  

So does regrouping mean I have to throw out all the tempting Easter candy the kid's have??? Nope, I've sent all the stuff I love to work with my husband and the kids still have a TON of junk for treats -- one or two a day and they are happy (I wish I was like that ).

I'm with you, I've completely fallen off track the last few weeks with birthdays, Easter, etc. Tomorrow is my weigh in day anyway so I'm back on track and ready to start over!! We will do great!!
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 10:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5"6'

I'm regrouping tomorrow. However, it is still an hour before midnight, it's not tomorrow yet.
Neko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:29 PM   #6  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

I did splurge this weekend both yesterday and today. We celebrated Easter at my Mom's yesterday, MIL's today. At my mom's I had a few more healthy vegetables, etc., to choose from, but I did indulge in a piece of garlic bread and a brownie. Today At my MIL's I ended the meal with a piece of cake. I haven't done anything like I did this weekend since I started on plan in August, but I'm ok with it. I coming around to understanding that while this is a lifelong lifestyle change, that doesn't mean I can never have a piece of cake again, it just means that I need to make wise choices. I enjoyed the cake, and I don't regret it, however I will make sure the rest of my week is ON PLAN, with no variations.
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 01:05 AM   #7  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Setting my alarm early for a bout on the treadmill!
Goddess Jessica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 08:20 AM   #8  

Height: 5'4"

I'm back on board. Had my daughters birthday party yesterday so I had a whole day of oh well. Had ham and hash browns for breakfast. Few Robin's Eggs candies later. Had Subway at her party(did good there. No mayo,no cheese,turkey on whole wheat with lots of veggies.) OOPS had to edit to add I had a slice of cheesecake at lunch at my daughters b-day. Supper last night was left over subway and a few light chips and some more Robins Eggs whie watching the Amazing Race.
This morning I did 35 min of Biggest Loser 2,water and now some strawberries and a bananna.
Back on track today. Although last week I did lose the 2 lbs. I gained when the kids were on spring break. So yep...I'm good to go. I feel great!
Lets do this ladies!!!!!!
penor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:18 AM   #9  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

I'm with you girl! This weekend was quite an off-plan festival for me. No time like the present!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:41 AM   #10  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Way to go, ladies! At least you recognize what happened but you have the mindset to get back on 'the wagon.' That in itself is something to be glad about; many folks just say "oh, forget it - what's the use?" But you all have come here, been accountable, and have a plan in place to get back to the program. Pat yourselves on the back!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 11:45 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Yup, back on today! I wasn't TOO bad, I only had one Easter dinner (thank goodness!!) but I definitely ate more than I planned. Oh, and that slice of chocolate cheesecake?? Definitely not what I planned. Oh well - back OP today!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 12:59 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 275/202/140

Height: 5'2"

I was at Curves first thing this morning, even though I would have preferred to stay in bed an extra hour. I was really off plan over the weekend, so lots of exercise and extra water this week in additional to counting my points. Too close to Onederland and I've worked too hard to throw it all away now.
wanna b thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 09:21 PM   #13  

Height: 5.6

Count me in... Easter Sunday was decidely not peaceful.... We can just sum up with this sentence... "I need to move FARTHER away - certain people just keep finding me." I did a little bit of self-medicating with some chocolate.

I meant to get up earlier today and exercise - but I ended up over sleeping by an hour and a half. So needless to say my Monday started in the stereotypical fashion.

But tomorrow - I am all over it.
Penney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 10:59 PM   #14  
missaprylj

Good job everyone! Onward and upward (or, er, downward!? ) for Tuesday!