Old 04-07-2007, 12:55 PM   #1  

Default Any new or fairly new mommas?

Hi! I have a 3 month old son (12.22) and although I lost weight with him, I still have the weight from his older brother, who will be 8!!!!!!!

My name is Debbie. My dh and I just celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary. We have two wonderful boyz...7yo and 3 month old!

I do work full-time, teacher! I am also nursing my little guy...something I didn't do with older son.

Looking for some new mommas or fairly new mommas.....anyone???
debnboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 12:59 PM   #2  
Nursing Momma

S/C/G: 312/247/212

Height: 5 ft 7 in

Me! My DD will be 8 months old in a few days. I started WW when I was 4.5 months post partum. Good luck with your weight loss!
jennylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 06:20 PM   #3  

YEAH!!! I knew there had to be other moms with babies!!!

I actually exercised today! I did a 2 mile Express Walk Away the Pounds and part of an Ab workout by the FIRM. I felt good, but my head started to hurt...I have to be careful..I was just taken off of blood pressure med (I had high bp at my first prenatal appt., put on meds and was put on bedrest at 26 weeks due to it...not preclamsia)

Any other takers???
Old 04-07-2007, 06:21 PM   #4  

Jenny-CONGRATS ON THE 50 lb. loss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-09-2007, 09:59 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

I'm here too. My baby is just over 7 months. I also have a 3 YO and 4 YO. I'm just now trying to get back to getting healthy. Taking it one day at a time.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 04:36 AM   #6  

Hi everyone!

Dawn (I think that's what the name is on the photo)-you are busy! A 4 yo, 3 yo and a baby! Glad you are taking the step to get healthy!!

Yep, 4:30 am here! I woke up a bit ago to nurse the baby, but decided to stay up....I have reports to do for work. This time of year is so busy, plus I was out for 4 months...playing catch up!

On Sunday we had a nice day. Went spent the day at the park. The adults attempted to play tennis. We had a few good volleys going....it was a good workout!

Looks llike Baby Ben is cutting TWO teeth!!! Drool monster, chomping on everything and I can see the teeth on his gums, waiting to bust through! He's not even 4 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our oldest cut his first tooth at exactly 8 months...which was his First Christmas! The boy wouldn't sleep!!!!

Hope everyone has a good day!
Old 04-10-2007, 01:01 PM   #7  

Height: 5'7"

Hi and welcome!

I have a 16 month old daughter and a 2 week old son (is that new enough? ) Right now, I'm pretty much just lurking until I start back up at the 6 week mark. I'm planning on focusing more on exercise and not restricting calories (since I'm nursing).
hautbois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 01:07 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 328/319/240

Height: 5'11

Hi, I have a 4 year old and a nine month old, But I'm not nursing.
mindylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 01:16 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Welcome back Donna and welcome Mindy.

Debbie--good luck with the teething. Nate's been doing the same thing since he was about 4 months old and we're still waiting for those things to pop through.

Things are going pretty well. I'm not really following any plan right now. (I don't want weight loss to consume me like it did in times past). Instead I'm focusing on moving more and just changing my eating to more healthy foods. When I feel I've got that in control, I'll switch to counting my calories and such. I'm not even messing with the scales right now. I know how much I weighed at the beginning of the month and I'll probably attempt to step on my scales at the beginning of next month. I can only take so much of it flashing OL at me
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2007, 07:43 PM   #10  

Welcome Donna and Mindylee! Glad you can join us!!!!

Crazy busy day today. Work is so nuts with end of the year stuff going on. Ben was a bit cranky...but sleeping now. I hate not seeing him a lot during the day....but I know dh is having a good time with him!

I haven't really focused on food or exercise since Sunday. DH works Monday and Tuesday night...basically we see eachother for 15-20 min before he leaves...not leaving me much time to exercise...although I could be doing it now...but I'm about to stick toothpicks in my eyes to keep them up! LOL

Talk with you all later!