Old 03-31-2007, 12:05 PM   #1  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

Default TO w/out Lites

I'm biting the bullet and doing TO Monday-Tuesday. (Did it once since FF in November and actually gained 2 pounds )

If I do it with out the lites, I go ahead and do it as a FF? If I do it the FF way do I limit the amount of protein I eat?
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 01:34 PM   #2  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

My understanding is that if you don't do Lites, you do FF. I just did 2 days of FF after being sick and lost 3 lbs. Of course, I am not a big meat overindulger - even when I can.
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 03:25 PM   #3  
Megan

Thanks Libby.

I'm doing the paln w/lites, but it's Red because of exercise. I had a huge problem with TO because of the lack of food. Of course the Dietican told me to do TO and just do it around days I don't work-out. COD told me to follow my gut and see what worked best. So I figured I'll FF but limit myself to only a little more protein than I would normally eat and 3 cups of green veggies.

While I've been more or less on plan, I know I need to revamp it so my body realizes it needs to lose not stabalize while it keeps losing inches.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:45 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 155/138/125

Height: 5'4"

Default lites

I wonder If the lites are really all they say,they taste good.......

Can you still lose without them? I am seriously considering cutting them out as well,only because I tend to eat too many to compensate for not eating junk food.

Any suggestions,I went for WI and they insisted that I need them because of
the exercise that I do,Nicole,you had said that you have good luck without them.If I am on gold how do I exchange extra food and no lites?
debbieduzLAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 08:28 PM   #5  
On LAWL since 1/10/07

S/C/G: 212.8/183/140

Height: 5'8" or 9"

I've never eaten the Lites and I have lost an average of 2.1 lbs. per week. So, it can be done.

When you say you "eat too many Lites to compensate for not eating junk food" does that mean you are eating more than your alotted 2 per day? If so, that will really slow down your weight loss.

If you are currently on Gold, they would need to move you up to Purple to compensate for the lack of Lites. I do know that Purple protien exchanges are more than Gold (like I get 7 oz. of cooked chicken per 1 protien serving) and I think you get one more Veg. and Fruit on Purple. I am not positive though.

You really should tell your COD that the Lites are not workng for you and that you need an all food plan. They should give you all the data on Purple then. You are the customer and you do need to have a plan that will work for you.
DenverChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2007, 09:25 PM   #6  

Default lites

yes i eat more one day i hate 4 double chocolate ,i know this slows things down but i know if i have them i am going to eat them.so purple is the next one up 7oz protein i will have to see about this next time i go in.
thanks
Old 04-01-2007, 07:43 PM   #7  
Megan

I'm really starting to wonder myself if the lites are a hinderance. I'm thinking that after I do the FF, I'm going to spend the week POP as if I'm starting program all over again. I really think my body has adjusted to the way the plan works and it's time to do a major shake-up. Granted, this is what COD actually recommended to see if it would get me losing pounds again.

What I'm thinking is that after the FF, I'm going to try to do one lite a day and only one lite. I'll simply make it my post workout protein punch. Then, if I still feel the need for a second lite, I'll do a lighter lite (such as the key-lime, choc raspbery, or a drink) later on that night.

I guess I'm game for anything now, granted I spent the day at a work event and ate pretty much as off plan as you can get. Who knows, maybe that was the kick my body actually needed.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:21 PM   #8  

Default marzpe

Let me know how this works for you I would like to try that as well.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:21 PM   #9  

Default oops.. typo, marzbe

sorry
Old 04-04-2007, 08:33 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 220/200/130

Height: 5.5

What is FF? I just can't figure it out. I'm doing TO right now with the unlimited veggies. This is a little easier than the other times I've done it.
rachanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:46 PM   #11  
Let's try this again . .

Height: 5'2"

FF=Fast Forward-which has unlimited lean proteins and green veggies, plus juice and no bars. Usually only do this at the beginning of the program or instead of TO if you don't do lites.
juliemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 05:43 PM   #12  
Megan

Debbie,

on the home scale I dropped 6 pounds from Monday to Wednesday doing the FF. I'll see what the offical weigh-in is tommorrow after I've actually eaten for 3 days. It's inches day so I'll leave the center happy no matter what.

I had one lite with meal 2 and one lite with meal 4 yesterday. Today I had one this morning, and have the one left for if I want it after my evening fruit. I'll let you know how it works.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:24 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 245/241/185

Height: 5'7

You ROCK!! I'm so excited for you!! So you ended up doing FF with one lite each day? And I can't remember did you do their juice or fruit? You are seriously making me want to do it now, lol. I've been doing fine but my weight loss is slowing down slowly but surely, so I wouldn't mind doing this if it might help kick it up a notch. Everytime I read the TO in the book though I just say No Way! I had no problem with the FF when I started the program but TO just looks so mean!

Congrats!
MM07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 12:36 PM   #14  

Default congrats

awesome on the loss, cant wait to hear the final results.I am excited to try this .after the long weekend of course.I might try it without the bars. I have a question though.How do you do TO with cantelope?
Old 04-06-2007, 12:52 PM   #15  
LAWL Salt Police

With cantalope, the exchange is the same as if you were doing the TO Juice..

Instead of 4 oz of TO Juice mixed with 4 oz. of water, you eat 4 oz of cantalope, 4 times a day.. It basically works out to approximately 2 cantalopes over two days, depending on their size.

Remember to get all your water in!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote