Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 02:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/165/150

Height: 5-8

Default Hot and Healthy Challenge Chicks 3/26/07-4/1/07

What is Hot & Healthy Challenge Chicks?

A bunch of us were all part of different challenges together, and when the challenges ended, we decided not to! So we all came together and decided to start a long term challenge group, and we called them the Hot & Healthy Challenge Chicks!

-Anyone can join the group no matter what your goals are or where you are in your weight loss journey.
-We are here to support each other, encourage each other, laugh together, and cry together.
-Our unified goal is to exercise, eat right (whatever diet plan we may each separately be following), and have fun!
-We encourage new members, as the more that join, the more friends we have to support us along the way!
-We only ask that you follow one teensy, tiny rule. At the beginning of each month we state what our goals are, and they can be WHATEVER YOU WANT!
Then at the end of the month we can share how well we did with our goals, etc. However, sharing at the end of the month is completely optional.

We can do this!!
Old 03-26-2007, 02:53 PM   #2  

Good Morning Ladies..

I'll start out by saying I didn't do so hot this weekend, and I'm retaining water like crazy.. but I'm still working on it. So, I'm still optimistic.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend. Have a super day.. bbl!

Old 03-26-2007, 11:27 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 242/229.5/135

Height: 5'3"

Well it looks like we are the only two to post today SD Gal. That makes me sad, but I guess everyone else is just busy. I had not to bad of a weekend and today was pretty good food wise, as well as water and I even got 45 mins walking time in. My son goes to the gym and if he comes home when I'm walking, he makes fun of me, saying I look funny. At the moment I am not using my tapes for walking as I don't want to move my arm to much. I just try and do some of the walking moves she does in a toned down manner. So maybe I look funny, but at least I am doing something. I also go back to the dietican this week, she said she would give me some sitting exercises. She won't be pleased at how little weight I have lost since last month! Oh well.

SD Gal remember today is a new day, to start again. Once you get back on track, it will be no time before the water weight and this weekend will be a distant memory.

Have a good tomorrow.
Sharon S.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:15 AM   #4  

Well today I am the only visitor. Where oh where is everyone?

I ate a large ice cream today and felt guilty as heck, so I didn't even really enjoy it! So I made sure to have a healthy supper. I walked around a large warehouse for a couple hours shopping, so only did 15 mins. tonight of walking. Today was weigh in and I was 225, so far the lowest weight for me.

Have a good one ladies.
Sharon S.
Old 03-28-2007, 09:02 AM   #5  
Mardi Gras'07 New Orleans

S/C/G: 253/253/160

hi guys sorry i havent been around much still in the progress of trying to buy a home. And now i just found out im pregnant! I wanted to share that i was going to give up on losing weight but i changed my mind because with my last baby i had gestational diabetes i want to avoid that as much as possible so instead of cutting my calories which i obviously cannot do im going to commit to being more active and eat more healthy
dolliepie congrats
Old 03-28-2007, 01:25 PM   #6  

Hi girls.. well Sharon don't feel bad. You can't always be a good girl or you won't stick to your eating plan.. yanno? Miafluker, congratulations honey!! Good for you!! Just stay healthy!!

I'm back on my vitamins now, I take a prenatal daily (they really are the best), now back on with the biotin, b12, and a bcomplex. I need the energy!! Been on plan with eating.. haven't been walking lately.. sigh.. I absolutely see a difference in the times I do and do not walk. The weight comes off much quicker when I do my 2-6 mile days... Its been horribly windy and good golly yesterday we had HAIL. In San Diego? Please! LOL

Have a super day.. bbl!!
Old 03-28-2007, 06:20 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 155/148/128

Height: 5'7"

Hello everyone!

Huge congrats Miafluker!!!!

I've been on a huge eating binge and I am not happy with myself. When I do that I pretty much avoid anything healthy for myself including fessing up here! Anyway I'm looking forward to better days.

Sharon ice cream is my biggest weakness!

Hope everyone is doing well.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:35 PM   #8  

Well hello to all my friends.

What great news Miafluker, your right about still keeping active instead of cutting calories, great choice.

SD Gal thanks for helping me out with the guilt from the ice cream, I really don't want to be so strict that I feel guilty, I really do want to make it a way of life. I really need help getting my head wrapped around that.
I am glad your back on your vit. routine. Can I ask what biotin does, or is helpful with? I know you mentioned energy, are they all fot that? You will get back to walking soon as the weather co-operates. Hail where you live, that is unreal.

Stopeating now that you back and told us what has been going on, we will look forward to hearing from you more often. God to have you back!

My eating was good today, water not so great and the only exercise I got was shopping with my daughter. Lets hope tomorrow is a better day.
Sharon S.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:41 PM   #9  

Hi Ladies,

I haven't been around for a few months but I'm going to jump in the middle of things and get back on track. I'm feeling a bit pathetic at the moment and need a brain transplant; one that tells me that I CAN do this. Somehow, with all this excess bulk on me I don't feel like a woman. Has anyone ever felt that way? Not that I feel like a guy... I just feel like I don't have an identity. I am what I look like, a blob. Isn't that terrible? I've been thinking alot about that this month and I've realized that I really don't allow myself to feel feminine or have feelings of worth because of my weight. I guess I had those feelings tucked away. Anyway, I hope to start losing again. I'm going to at least try.

Where's everyone? Mande? Jasmine? I miss you guys....
Old 03-30-2007, 12:24 PM   #10  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Morning everyone! CONGRATULATIONS Mia! Another miniChick on the way!

If TOM was a person, I would shot him in the freakin kneecap! WI Tuesday and I was up to 256! That's over 5 lbs in a week! But I think it was water weight cause I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 251.8.

I'm getting a kitten! I really wanted a puppy cause I'm a dog person but we aren't supposed to have animals in my apartment complex so I had to choose the one that would make the least noise. My friend Sarah is getting one from one of her co workers and he said I could have one too. We have to wait for them to stop bottle feeding though.

God I am about to die from boredom in my apartment. All my books have been read a thousand times, all movies have been watched over and over. My apartment is a small space so there isn't hardly any cleaning to be done. I need cable...seriously.
Old 04-01-2007, 08:43 PM   #11  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey Chicks! Happy April! I know we are all busy but who is going to start this week's new thread? We're in a whole new month!
Closed Thread