Old 03-27-2007, 01:12 PM   #1  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Default Where are all the progress pictures

I know I have been adding names to the onederland thread and the 100 lb losers like crazy (and you know who you are!). You guys have been losing weight like crazy...but no one is posting progress pictures.

Come on guys...I want to see your progress!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:56 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Go to Goals Forum and click on Goal photo album or Mini goal album. Lots of pictures
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 201/198.6/140

Height: 5'4"

Yeah they are so inspiring!! I am definitely taking pictures when I get to onderland....so you'll see me soon!!
sept15lija is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:46 PM   #4  
Long Time Member

We have a progress pics thread at the top. That's where I was looking.

Should we keep that...or assume everyone will go to goals and mini-goals??

What do you think??
Old 03-27-2007, 03:57 PM   #5  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

I can tell you I look significantly different then I did 110 lbs ago. Significantly. I even saved a couple of items of 287 lb clothing so that I can step into them and take a pic. I tried them on a couple of weeks ago. It amazes me when I do this. I can't believe how WIDE I was and just how gigantic they are on me now. I also took a "before" pic of me, for this very purpose. Although I am getting quite antsy to post them, I think I am going to wait for the big day to post them. You all know what day I mean - the day I hit goal. First they'll have to pick me up from the floor, because I will probably faint. Oh and I'll have to wait til my tears dry up also before I take the picture. Because I will be crying like a baby.

There's also a small part of me that is afraid to post my picture on the internet. I really spill my guts here and if there was anyone who recognized me I think I would, I don't even know what I would do. Although since I do spill my guts here, I really think that if someone knew me, they surely would have figured it out by now. I'm just rambling here. I'm very wishy washy on the subject. Maybe I won't wait til goal. I don't know. I do know when I hit goal I will have no choice but to post them.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 04:15 PM   #6  
Long Time Member

You can always hide your face when you do post them, of course then we won't be able to tell how skinny your face is!

I have always been very free about posting my picture. In 6 years, I have never ran into anyone I know From real life.

Course maybe they saw me and just didn't say anything.
Old 03-27-2007, 06:06 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Mine are in the mini-goal section like bargoo said. I never actually realized that there was one here. I'll post my pictures here too.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:01 PM   #8  
Believe

Height: 5'7"

I love looking at the progress pictures! I actually didn't realize that there was another spot for them so I'll wander on over there from time to time. But I hope we keep the progress pic thread for the 100 lb club. (I have Foraphobia - the fear of leaving a forum where I feel safe).

And Robin I really, really, really hope that you change your mind about posting progress pictures before you reach goal because you've been such an inspiration to many of us here. But if not, I'll just have to make sure I check back in July because at the rate your going you'll probably be at goal by then.
melsfolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 10:54 PM   #9  
~~Maintainer!~~

S/C/G: 346/186/186

Height: 5' 9"

I second the "want to see more progress pics". It's so motivating to see 'em. Plus I just want to see what some of you girls look like after being so inspired by your words and actions.

I'm past the point of caring if anyone from the 3-D world knows that I post here or sees my photos.
jtammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:27 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 295/225/back to Onederland

Height: 5'5"

I keep planning to take more pics and post them here, and at goals, and 300+, but hubby and I just don't get around to it!
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 11:30 PM   #11  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Melsfolly don't count on me getting to goal by July. I'm certainly not. The pounds are coming off much slower now. But thanks for the vote of confidence. Even if it were to happen in July, there would be no way I could post any pics, my computer expert (DD) will be away at camp and there is no way I would even begin to know how to do it without her.

Sandi, when the time comes and boy you guys are making me want to do it sooner rather then later, my face will be there, though it was a good suggestion to hide it.

Yes, Tammy I agree with you. Pictures are so very motivating. I really enjoy looking at them. I love, love, love your progress pics. Just wondering, how's maintenance going for you. I could be wrong, but hasn't your ticker actually gone down lately?
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 05:26 PM   #12  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Ohhh..yes! I would love to see some pictures...even if you want to crop so your face doesn't show, that is fine. Lets celebrate and show off! I'll be willing to share soon.
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote