View Single Post
Old 03-24-2007, 10:41 AM   #1
iowasteph2

Default Week of March 24th Check-In

Hi, ladies. I'm a day early, but I thought I'd start the check-in for the week. I haven't been around much (for months, to be perfectly honest). After my miscarriage and then subsequent pregnancy, I was too shook up to do anything but keep to myself. I'm in a happy place again, now. I'm 23 weeks pregnant with a healthy boy! I've had a very smooth pregnancy thus far, so I hope it continues this way. The only problem so far is that I have a low-lying placenta. My doctor says that this improves in 9 out of 10 women with this problem. So, here's to hoping I'm one of those 9 lucky ones!

I feel like I have a lot to catch up on with the posts. First, where is everybody? I apologize for not be able to offer you all support while I was MIA. I needed to find my "happy place."

My weight gain has been horrendous. I was down to 158 during the summer, gained some weight during my first pregnancy, and then gained a lot of weight after my miscarriage. Now, I'm up to 195. I have another doctor appointment on Monday, so I'll see if I get yelled at

I hope all is well.