Old 03-19-2007, 10:03 AM   #1  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default Monday, Monday - Week of 3.19

Tomorrow's the first day of spring! Enjoy ladies!
The Little D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 06:15 PM   #2  
Heather/Caterpillar

Woo hoo! Does this mean it should be getting warmer?
Heva2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:26 PM   #3  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Oops ... actually Wednesday is the 1st day of Spring ... I'm jumping the gun!

It is much warmer here in NY ... by the end of the week it should be in the 60's I think ...

Well, right now I am DYING for some garlic smashed potatoes ... so I'm gonna see if I can find a scrumptidilydicious recipe !
Old 03-21-2007, 05:45 PM   #4  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Default Come out ...

... come out .... where're you are !

Today is really a hump day ... not much going on at work at all ... which means I'm bored ... and I want to SNACK ... bum, bum, bum ... I sat down and tallied up my intake so far for today and I still have 13 pts to go ... so not as bad as I thought (mentally) ... writing it out is WAY better, girls!

Hope you're all having a great week.
Old 03-21-2007, 06:43 PM   #5  
Nurse Chick

S/C/G: 177.5/177/145

Hi! Hope you guys don't mind if i join in on the conversation...I've done ww off & on for several years but most recently restarted with the online version. My 1st weigh-in was this am. Lost 0.5!!! well, its a small start. I forgot how hard it is to keep track of points.Anyway, Hope you all have a wonderful week!! Happy counting!!
morgan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 08:09 PM   #6  
Heather/Caterpillar

Well done! I just had my first weigh in too..I lost 3.5 lbs! I cheated a bit though by wearing my sweatpants (last week I wore jeans and a heavy sweatshirt!).
Heva2015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 09:45 PM   #7  
SummerRuth2013-MFP

S/C/G: 275.5/See Ticker/200

Height: 5'5

Heva: I weighed myself monday wearing a pair of pajama pants and a tshirt and weighed 254.2 and weighed myself today naked and weighed 253.2...so I suppose that is good!
Mama_Angel_2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 05:27 AM   #8  
Nurse Chick

S/C/G: 177.5/177/145

Good morning!!! Isn't it amazing how much clothes actually weigh?! well i am getting ready for work...ugh!! So i hope you all have a great day!!!
morgan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 11:08 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Hi Deb,

Sorry I haven't been posting. School is going well, and we are great. My niece was sick in the hospital w/ Rotovirus and I had my nephews 8 and 6 here for a couple days, so we were pretty busy. DH was great, very helpfull and things have calmed down a bit. Jackson is SOOOO busy, getting into EVERYTHING, so lately we can't take our eyes off him. I am doing OK as far as the whole WL thing goes. I was down .8lb at my last WI, and I have another WW meeting tomorrow morning. I think I am even w/ last week, no loss, but I am ok w/ that. I haven't been at the gym in a week so I will take whatever I get.

How is everyone doing, any success stories this week? I need some motivation!!
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2007, 12:04 PM   #10  
Self-Proclaimed WWDiva

Welcome Morgan ... chat away with us!

Congrats on all the losses ... today is a bleak Friday here in NY ... but at least the temps are getting up there.
My car is in the body shop for repair and I'm sporting around in a nice little 2007 Corolla. Nice to have an automatic for a while and not shift. Clutch in, clutch out ...

Have a great weekend!

Tanya - Boy, oh boy ... did u have your hands full. But it's such a blessing to have family and children in our lives ... so as long as the little one is healthy and happy sometimes the old adage "it's takes a community to raise a child" rings very true when it comes to family.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:59 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Deb,

I completely agrre wuth you, altough these days it takes a couple villiages to reais ethis child, lol. Don't get me wrong, Jax is such a great toddler. He eats well, sleeps GREAT, and he is a;ways happy. It's just typical boy stuff, you know? He is so busy and into everything, the other day my DH was folding some laundry and Jackson walked up the front stairs, opened our front door, went up the concrtete steps outside and walked about 100 feet into out driveway, past the 4 car garage!!! If he had taken a left he would have been on our street, which is pretty busy. We live in an in-law apt attached to my parents home, and I just happened to be at my mom's. I was going to stay for a while but something told me to just go home and get ready for dinner, when I went outside there he was...By himself just walking around the driveway!! DH was still inside and had no idea Jackson has gone outside, he felt awfull and had no idea he could open the door, but it was scary and now we are on edge. I mean, if I had satyed at my mom's then how long may it have taken for Rick to realize Jax was gone?! Just thinking anout it makes me sick to my stomach. Ten minutes after we brought him in the house and started to calm down, he fell off the back of the couch on his head. My dh was right there doing dishes and I was showering, so now he is not confident that he can really care for Jax, which is sad bc anyone could have made that mistake. The thing is I can't lie, I am nervous about leaving him w/ Jax lately, is that wrong?
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote