Old 03-19-2007, 09:22 PM   #1  
Looking forward

Height: 5' 6''

Default I was good

So I managed to get through the rest of the day without eating any of the cookies at work. It totally helped to have a place where I could come and just write out my frustration and remind myself that I want so much better for myself. Right now I am trying to figure out what to eat for dinner and resisting the Girl Scout cookies my mom bought. But interestly enough, after one day and one time of resisting temptation I actually am feeling like I do not want the girl scout cookies anyway. So, that is an awesome thing. But I do have to be careful to choose wisely what I eat for dinner. I haven't had a chance to record everything I ate today in my food journal but I know I did well. In fact, I probably have not eaten enough yet today, but I will learn how to do this. Tonight I look forward to starting my Buff Brides workout with my friend and keep it going throughout the week. I know I have to set small goals for myself and meet them step by step. I am in control, I control what I eat, how much I eat, when I exercise and why I am doing this. Yummy, HEALTHY, food time!
Jade235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 09:32 PM   #2  
Proud US Navy Wife

Lol congratulations!

I was offered mini peanutbutter cups at work today... peanutbutter cups are my weakness. He even told me I could have as many as I want, as long as I left him some. =x. And I resisted.

Hooray for both of us!
FaeReverie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2007, 10:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Resisting sweets is so hard. I've totally been craving junk food lately but I'm trying my hardest to resist. Good Job!
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 10:17 AM   #4  
Looking forward

Thanks, my goal is to refrain from having any sweets or baked goods until my wedding day which is in the middle of October.
Old 03-20-2007, 10:25 AM   #5  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

Congrats! I knew you could do it! I did not do so well. I ate more calories than I should have yesterday thanks to an urge for cheese and a handful of mini chocolate chips. Today is a new day though and I'm not feeling bad about yesterday. Just all the more reason to stay on track today. Luckily for me my diet has few rules outside of not binge eating otherwise I would feel guilty for days like yesterday.
I'm so excited for you that you feel good about your choice not to eat the cookie. Every choice makes a difference.
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2007, 06:45 PM   #6  
Looking forward

Thanks, it's empowering to know I can make good choices and stick to them for myself.