Thread: My Rant
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2007, 06:18 AM   #15
rockinrobin
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Dawn to dusk, did I read that right? Are you only eating 1000-1200 a day and as low as 500? Because quite honestly that is not a good idea, not a good idea at all. Your body needs more fuel then that. This is something you want to do forever and ever. Eating that little can only backfire, as you well know, having eaten those hot dogs.

IMO, you need to find a plan that you can stick to forever. This really should not be looked at as some "diet" that once you finish you can go back to your old ways. Diets end (this is bad), lifestyles continue, they go on and on (this is good). You need to be eating at least 5 or 6 times a day. Three decent meals and 2 or 3 snacks. Eating every 2 -3 hours, so that you never get hungry. You also need to eat healthy foods as they will keep you from having urges for unhealthy foods and provide you with proper nutrition. Maybe you want to give us a sample of a days menu and we can help you change it up to make it more healthy and satisfying and sustainable.

You should absolutely not feel guilty. Read my signature, though it's nowhere near as funny as Shelby's. Every day is a new opportunity to improve ourselves.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote