Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2002, 08:05 PM   #1  

Default February for the old chub clubbers

Well, good luck with your job search itsworthit! I sure like it here in the pacific northwest and would be happy to have ya as a neighbor! Congrats on the pounds lost too. It is a far better out come than additional pounds gained after what you've been through. <hug>

I've been on a juice fast yesterday and today...I was just sorta out of control there, and this is nice...easiest meal planning out there and is making me feel a bit more disciplined...and cleansed too... my skin is already looking better.

I pulled down an old wall paper border in my sewing room today... it was Peter Rabit... just did nothing for me, I'm much happier having it down. I also spackled every where, so now I'll be ready to paint and make that room a place I enjoy instead of well...just walk in and say yuck! I decided to put 3 more full lenth shelves in the closet since I don't use it to hang clothes anyway and that way I can stack all my various sewing and craft supplies. I'm anxious to finish so that I can put the room back togther and make a quilt or something!

I'm hoping that I'm off to a productive and slimmer month! Hope the same for all of you!
Old 02-05-2002, 09:41 AM   #2  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

I just wanted to say I am alive. I am working ft at the Great Indoors. It is a decorating/remodeling store. Upper class, very big with lots of stuff. I will be doing silk florals. I am sore after yesterday. We are getting the store together.

I won't have time to pop in except for my days off. Which happen to be S & S this week. Gotta get on the freeway. 40 minute commute, 15 minutes early, 8 hours working, hour lunch. I am gone from 7 am till 6pm. Crazy. The dumb Rio finally called yesterday. A few days late I am affraid. ~aud
Old 02-10-2002, 12:02 PM   #3  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

Is everyone alive? Should we just visit at Taz's board since we are all so busy these days? ~audri
Old 02-12-2002, 11:20 PM   #4  

I'm not really busy...just not really on line...? I've been doing better with food and getting projects done. Guess, if I have something to report I can do it at the MSN boards.

Sorry about the Rio....would they be closer? No matter if you are happy where you are. Good luck pal!
Old 02-22-2002, 02:52 PM   #5  

Default Okay, I know I have been gone awhile but where IS everybody?

If Taz has a board and ya'll are there and anyone happens by here please leave the web addy so I can join ya'll.

Will be checking back later.
Closed Thread