Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 03-09-2007, 09:21 AM   #1  
Babysteps

S/C/G: 174/144.8/130

Height: 5'6"

Default Clothes from High School!

You know how sometimes you look in the mirror, and honestly don't think you look any different, even though the scale is moving? Well, I was cleaning out my closet two days ago, and decided it might be fun to try on my dresses from my formal dances in high school to see if they still fit. And, the shocker was, that ALL of my dresses, even those from freshman year, were too big! It was such a great feeling! I am 23 now, and am smaller than I was in 9th grade!
It put into perspective how far I've come, and has been really motivating to keep me on track!
meg on a mission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 12:52 PM   #2  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Congratulations Meg! I hope to be smaller than when I was in middle school soon.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 01:11 PM   #3  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Meg!

I did the same thing, except I haven't been this small since middle school or earlier, so I tried on my SISTER's prom/homecoming dresses (she was always the one who was skinny...really she was average, but compared to me she was skinny) and I was super-envious of her at the time). They fit (well, mostly, she is 5'2" so they were a little short!).
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 08:48 PM   #4  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Wow thats great! What a shock that must have been for you--a good shock!
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote