General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2007, 11:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Default Boob Question

okay, I attached a picture. My question is this....how do I get my boobs to look like that?? I just bought a push-up bra, and it definitely pushes up my boobs, but my boobs don't look like that. No, they look like a plumber's butt crack. I'm sure you know that look....so squished together your cleavage goes up to your neck.

What kind of bra do I need? A demi? A different kind of push-up? Are there any bras you'd recommend??

Another thing to note is that I'm a large C, small D cup. Is it possible for my boobs to look like that if they're this big?? I sure hope so. Ugh, I hate my boobs sometimes. Thanks for the help ladies!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg V262206.jpg (15.0 KB, 56 views)
Old 03-09-2007, 11:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 157/133.4/130

Height: 5'5"

My boobs are double D. I didn't think it was possible for them to look like that, until I saw my sister-in-law, who is also big on top, in a halter sundress. A halter? With boobs like that? I had to know how it was done! I asked her, and she told me to get bras from the Very Sexy collection by Victoria's Secret. I followed her advice, and I love them! I have both the regular & strapless varieties. They are expensive, but no Wal-Mart bra can do what they can.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:34 AM   #3  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Those fashion pics can be deceiving. From what I've heard and seen on TV behind the scenes type shows, the people who dress models and such use DUCT TAPE to hold up body parts and Vaseline to get them into skin tight get-ups. They also use loads of clips, pins and/or scissors and such to get the garment to look just right for the picture.

You may be able to find the right bra from Vickies but chances are that girl in that pic bought that look. I'm not saying it's not a great look, I'm just saying that no matter what bra you buy, you may not achieve exactly that look you want. A great fitting bra can work wonders, but some "wonders" are actually surgically enhanced.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:40 AM   #4  

Yeah, I figured girls with fake boobs can look like that easily. But I have seen girls with real boobs get that look too (in real life). Only they were a size A or B cup.

Thanks, Su-Bee. I'll be going to VS as soon as I get the money!!!
Old 03-09-2007, 11:40 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by melekalikimaka View Post
Those fashion pics can be deceiving. From what I've heard and seen on TV behind the scenes type shows, the people who dress models and such use DUCT TAPE to hold up body parts and Vaseline to get them into skin tight get-ups. They also use loads of clips, pins and/or scissors and such to get the garment to look just right for the picture.

You may be able to find the right bra from Vickies but chances are that girl in that pic bought that look. I'm not saying it's not a great look, I'm just saying that no matter what bra you buy, you may not achieve exactly that look you want. A great fitting bra can work wonders, but some "wonders" are actually surgically enhanced.
All that plus some Photoshop mixed in!

Seriously, push up bras basically push me up into my armpits! Ewwww.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:45 AM   #6  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Hey LaBonita, I didn't mean to come off as "it can't be done", but maybe I'm just a teeny bit envious that you have some boobs to deal with and I almost have none
Old 03-09-2007, 11:50 AM   #7  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBonita View Post

What kind of bra do I need? A demi? A different kind of push-up? Are there any bras you'd recommend??

Another thing to note is that I'm a large C, small D cup. Is it possible for my boobs to look like that if they're this big?? I sure hope so. Ugh, I hate my boobs sometimes. Thanks for the help ladies!
Why don't you go and get measured properly. Then they can help you pick out a good bra.
Old 03-09-2007, 11:56 AM   #8  

Quote:
Originally Posted by melekalikimaka View Post
Hey LaBonita, I didn't mean to come off as "it can't be done", but maybe I'm just a teeny bit envious that you have some boobs to deal with and I almost have none
LOL, don't worry you didn't come off like that at all. I definitely have thought of the fact that those girls' boobs aren't natural, and yeah I don't really wanna know what they put in their bras to make them look like that. LOL

And I swear, it seems like every girl wishes she had the opposite of what she has....all my friends want boobs like mine, but I want boobs like theirs!! At least they can fit into cute shirts!! Don't even get me started on how frustrating it is to see SUCH a cute shirt, only to try it on and see that my boobs ruin it!
Old 03-09-2007, 12:01 PM   #9  
45 lbs down!

S/C/G: 278/232/199

Height: 5'6

I've always been a D to DD even when I was thinner. But after 2 kids, breastfeeding, yo-yo dieting and gravity I look like a national geographic tribal woman. Try going to a bra store asking for 42 Longs, guaranteed to get a "what?" from the poor girl helping you. I'm envious of perky boobs, theres no bra in the world to make my girls look like that.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:41 PM   #10  
Pending Email Confirmation

hehehehe. i have the tribal boobs too, only i never breastfed or anything. it's depressing.
I'm somewhere between a DDD and whatever size is after that, I can never find it whatever it is, so I usually wind up with the DDD. Almost impossible to find. sigh.

i kinda have to agree that there is a good chance that this look just may not be happening. i love my cleavage, but it does kinda look plummer butt-ish too. I never thought about it.
Old 03-09-2007, 02:51 PM   #11  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

TammyD . . . 42 Long . . . just love it . . .
Old 03-09-2007, 04:52 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 158/142/at or below 135 lbs.

Height: 5'5"

Is it the boobs or is it the bra?... the million dollar question!

If you ever figure this one out LaBonita, I'd love to know! I'm a smallish B and I suppose you could say perky (I don't have kids), but dag-gone, my girls don't look like that! I know Oprah did a show on bra fitting, and I believe there's something on her website about it. Maybe you could check that out.

I'm grateful for no sagging, but my cleavage ain't much to write home about...
Old 03-09-2007, 05:10 PM   #13  
Blonde Bimbo

S/C/G: 250+/144/135

Height: 5' 4"

I'll agree with VS. I've always done the Wal*Mart bra and never been happy with my bras/boobs. Just broke down and spent $100...DURING A SALE!...at VS on 2 bras and 2 panties. But I LOVE these push-up bras. BIG BIG BIG difference in the push-ups you get at Wal*Mart. I could never stand an underwire, but these are comfortable. I guess you get what you pay for.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:34 PM   #14  
You can do it!

S/C/G: 145/141/125

Height: 5'8

Default Fake sells! Do you buy it?

I can honestly say I wish I had boobs like that! I have relatively perky boobs, but I am not willing to spend the money to get an awesome bra that transforms my B cup to a large C cup. Plus, I find all the depict which accompanies the "acceptable women look" rather creepy (i.e. huge, perky boobs, made-up face, etc). What do these women look like when they take all that crap off? Yikes! Sucks to be that man who is in for that surprise!
Old 03-09-2007, 09:11 PM   #15  
Ready for a better life!

I haven't laughed this hard in a while! My husband is looking at me like I'm a loon! The 42 Long comment sent me round the bend!
Phew, thanks for my only exercise of the day
Trying to find a bra is an exercise in frustration at my weight cause none are comfortable as they dig into my rib cage. So I'm going the Walmart route until I lose some weight then I 'm going for my first ever visit to VS
Talking about bras makes me think of the old sitcom, Married with Children. Al Bundy is watching his wife struggle to put on her bra and arrange her 'girls'. And Al says, 'only my wife has to do the clean and jerk to get her bra on.' Only he says it much funnier! Anyway, after a long week of strep and boredom, thanks for the laffs!
Closed Thread