View Single Post
Old 03-08-2007, 10:13 AM   #14
Princess1122

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Default Happy Thursday all!

Well, the b-day celebration went well and I stayed within points so I was very happy. DH got lots of special presents so he was happy. All in all the evening went very well.

I am up for a challenge... I will have to think about what I want my goal to be but you can count me in! I have been back on track and all but I would love to have something to work towards other then my general goal of "Oh God, let me have lost SOMETHING this week... PLEASE!"

I had a goal to lose a certain amount before DH and I leave for Hawaii but to tell you the truth I don't even remember what that goal was... I know that I did not hit it and that is what matters I guess.

I am very motivated to get active outside again when the warmer weather comes... walking on the treadmill is ok but I would rather walk around my neighborhood or ride my bike.

I am also motivated to hit goal and achieve my life time membership at WW so that I don't have to pay the fee anymore, it is frustrating paying week after week and not losing anything.

So I have pulled myself up by my bootstraps since me and only me can make this happen... no one else... I want to look good, feel good and be able to enjoy life and like Jen said, not hide in my winter clothing anymore.

I will be back tomorrow!
Susan

Impossible is nothing!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote