Old 03-05-2007, 10:15 AM   #1  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Default Week of March 5

Morning all. Had a pretty uneventful weekend, just vegging around the house. I'm tired this morning though, couldn't get my brain to shut off last night so I was still awake around midnight or so.

Misty - if you cut back on takeout food you'll see a big difference in how much money you are spending on food. We used to have takeout about 3-4 times a week but since we've moved to a very small town where there are 3 pizza places (only 1 of which we like) and 1 Chinese food place and 1 Subway we don't eat out much. I'm not going to drive 30 minutes one way to get take out unless we are going to a sit down restaurant that has real food. We spend a lot less money on food that's for sure. Glad to hear that your weekend wasn't too bad and that your husband has been more supportive. You are doing this for him as well, I hope he is realizing this. It is a big change that you are undertaking, give yourself some time to get used to it.

Hope everyone has a great day, take care!
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:30 PM   #2  

Yeah, normally we don't eat out this much. But I am in town more now, and I am scrambling to get stuff done. I think once we find a routine it will be better.

It is crazy cold here! I am hoping school is cancelled tomarrow... have a good one stay warm!
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:10 PM   #3  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Default Sigh

Just wanted to see my weight loss tracker. Sigh...It's not moving.
MaggieShines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2007, 04:18 AM   #4  
Jen

Hi all. Maggie nice to see you checking in! Misty, I know how much fun it is when the routine goes out the window and it is hard to get yourself organized. Hopefully things will be a bit more normal soon.

Not much new with me. Just finishing up my second night shift. My plan for the morning is to do some bike riding then have a nice long bath. I feel like my eating has been really, really good lately. Haven't been on a scale lately so I hope that I haven't gained anything back. Take care all, have a great day!
Old 03-07-2007, 10:05 AM   #5  
Jen

I think I am going to have a good weigh in tomorrow. This morning on the scales I am the same as last week but since I was up all night I don't count it because usually when I weigh in the next day I am a couple of lbs less. so I think if I am extra vigilent today I will see good results tomorrow. It'll be nice to see the scale moving downwards for a change.
Old 03-08-2007, 08:23 AM   #6  
Jen

Have to do a little ! I am down 2 more lbs. YAHOO!!
Old 03-08-2007, 05:26 PM   #7  

Jen that deserves a dancing Nanner... Great Job!

Maggie..glad to see you!

Well I finished my first week in the speech job. It is not great but tolerable. They hired another girl...full time. So we'll be working together. I am not sure how it all going to work. That last girl left such a mess they don't know which end is up over there and they are 450 sessions behind with parents threatening to sue. It's stressful.

Well dinner to cook and papers to do and all my normal household chores. Have a good one
MistySeptember is offline   Reply With Quote