View Single Post
Old 02-08-2002, 02:12 PM   #5
Long Lost Chickie

DATE: February 8, 2002

USERNAME/REAL NAME: Jo (used to be Jello) / Joanne

BIRTHDAY: September 19, 1961

MARITAL STATUS: Single again!

SPOUSE’S NAME: My significant other and "roomie" is Rich

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: Camping, photography, "crafty" stuff even though I'm not good at it....

PETS: Watson - 13 year old dog, Spot - 8 year old cat

CURRENT WEIGHT: 160-something ???

HEIGHT: 5'7"

EYE COLOR: brown

HAIR COLOR: brown with blondish-reddish highlights ... and a gray one or two.

OCCUPATION: Executive Assistant (She who does all the work for little or no credit.)

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: Southeastern PA, just north of Philadelphia

E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I like food too much. I enjoy trying new tastes and flavors ... especially if they're chocolate or sweet or buttery.... Well, you get the idea.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: The Thin Group!!!! It's nice to have people in my life who are going through the same thing I am and who REALLY understand.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I'm a nice person. I got out of a really bad marriage where I was made to believe there was nothing good about me and I couldn't do anything right. It's taken me a long time to learn how to be a complete person and to realize that I can have friends and a life!! I'm a cancer survivor and have realized that life is a very short and precious gift and shouldn't be spent being angry or sad ... OK, OK, or overweight. Had to say it.
Wonder. Always.