General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 05:30 PM   #1  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

Height: 5' 8"

Default Grey's Anatomy

who's been watching? I was getting a little board with the show and then the last two shows were great! I love Denny and the bomb squad guy. It took me a minute to remember who the girl was that kept bleeding from her stomach. Great show.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:34 PM   #2  
Mom of 4

S/C/G: 276/230/175

Height: 5'2"

Never miss it, actually the only show I will never miss.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:42 PM   #3  
Intuituve Eater

S/C/G: 378/378/320

Height: 5'7

I was wondering if there was a thread on here about Grey's...only show i watch live. Still no clue who the woman was. Loved seeing the bomb squad guy and Denny. Also loved at the end when Denny and Izzie were sharing the same space.

The whole Meredith is my person thing has my thing..who my person would be other than the guy I am dating.....
Old 02-27-2007, 05:43 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Me too - the only one I will NEVER miss. I love it soooooooooo much. I think it is absolutely the best show on television.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:45 PM   #5  
Moderating Mama

The girl was the "impaled on a pole with another guy during the train accident" girl. She was the one they couldn't save, where Meredith got mad at everyone for just giving up on her and letting her die, even though she had too much damage to be saved.
Old 02-27-2007, 05:46 PM   #6  
Carrie

S/C/G: 196/174.2/150

The woman was the one with the pole through her and the man and only one could live when they removed it. I think the pole was the result of a train accident.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:00 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 280/241/150

Height: 5'5"

oh yeah... thanks for the reminder of who the girl was.... I didn't remember that story line....

love the show!
Old 02-27-2007, 06:09 PM   #8  

I am a season 2 convert to Grey's.... I didn't watch Season 1 because I couldn't! We didn't have TV and I lived in Canada so I couldn't stream it online on abc. Now I don't have TV but at least I live in the US so ABC lets me watch it on their website the day after it airs.

I really liked the two episodes before the last one.. but last week's.... meh.... Didn't really have me hooked. Maybe because I wouldn't have minded if Meredith wasn't on the show so much

I also like the Alex/redhaired lady doctor subplot (I'm bad at names!). Alex is such a cutie.
Old 02-27-2007, 06:38 PM   #9  
Moderating Mama

Addison/Alex - there is some nice tension there.

I don't think I've ever gotten through an episode without crying at least once. It was the Denny/Izzie in the same space thing that did it for me too.
Old 02-27-2007, 07:06 PM   #10  
Intuituve Eater

S/C/G: 378/378/320

Height: 5'7

I think I've cried or teared up a few times this season...seems like the are always talking about something I've been though...I love Meredith because she's so dark and twisty...not perfect...has issues and its ok......

What do you guys think of George and Callie?
Old 02-27-2007, 07:40 PM   #11  
One pound at a time.

S/C/G: 238.2/186.2/150

Height: 5ft 4in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsidianbbw View Post
What do you guys think of George and Callie?
I wish they hadn't got married, although I love both their characters.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:14 PM   #12  
loving my beautiful self

I have such a great time watching Grey's. The only show I watch regularly!
It's just soooo good!!!

George and Callie? I think Callie's awesome, I love her. George... hmm.. he's sweet, teddy bear sweet you know? But.. yeah, I'm not crazy about their marriage.

Ohh great idea gettin this thread going, I hope we keep it up!

Apparently there won't be a new episode (at least on my stations) until mid-March - is that just for me or anyone else have the same thing going on?
Old 02-27-2007, 08:21 PM   #13  

Yep, seems like primetime is taking its own spring break. I noticed that too and was disappointed.

George+Callie..... Hrm. They seem like the most random married couple ever. I like both of them as characters, but don't see how they go together enough to get married. Still thinking it's going to end up being a mistake once George deals properly with his father's death.... Or something.....

How about Burke and Sandra Oh... Told you I'm bad at names!! The chickie he's with...... Gah. I forget their names all th-----Christina! It came to me.

Anyway. Burke and Christina still kind of weird me out too. They strike me as such cold people generally. I guess that's why they're together? Not to say I don't like them, but... married?
Old 02-27-2007, 08:40 PM   #14  
loving my beautiful self

I looooooove Cristina. I used to really not like her, seriously.. cold and insensitive people with zero empathy aren't people I generally lean to - but I love her character now, she grew on me and I'm enjoying watching her grow emotionally and out of her frigid shell.

Burke - he too has grown on me. Not in love with him but he's all right. I can actually see them together and married, except for the slight glitches in their relationship that make me wonder.
Old 02-27-2007, 08:54 PM   #15  

But then again, every couple I know has "slight glitches that make me wonder" It also doesn't help that it's a fictional relationship... And therefore lacking in some dimensions I'm sure.

Really? You like Christina that much? I can't get into her! I think part of my problem is I always think of her in her role in the movie Sideways... the random aggressive sex scenes creeped me out, and I still only think of that when I see her. Christina and chick from the movie are the same person :/

Tho I must admit, she gained a couple of brownie points last episode, what with making everyone not give up on Meredith and stuff.
Closed Thread