Old 02-26-2007, 07:10 AM   #1  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Exclamation Weekly Weigh-In~Feb.26-Mar.4

Okay guys I'm kinda anxious to start. I hope no one minds.

I am down 2 lbs this week to 187 lbs. I am real excited today. It's official, I'm calling it, scale actually said 186.8, but I always round up, so yeah:

I've now lost 100 pounds!!!

I still can't believe it. My 15 year old daughter, 5 ft. 1" weighs 99 lbs. So I have officially lost more then a whole persons worth. And today marks my 25 week anniversary of when I started my venture. A truly life-altering experience I must say. Okay. I'll stop. No more,

HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES!!!!!!! And thank you for always listening to me. I hold you all partially responsible for my success to this point.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:29 AM   #2  
Former Quitter

S/C/G: 310/310/180

Height: 5'7

Go Robin! Congratulations! You must be walking on the clouds today! Did you have a special 100lb reward planned for yourself? Not that being 100lb skinny is not a major reward within itself.

I'm down 2.2 for today!
GirlyGirlSebas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 233/see ticker/133

Height: 5'3''

YEA ROBIN!! Congratulations!

I lost 3 lbs this week! Made my mini goal! I am now in ONDERLAND!!!!!! Jelly
jellybelly06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:52 AM   #4  

Wow -- what a great way to start a thread!! I'm down just one this week, but it would probably be a little more had I not goofed up yesterday.

Robin -- words cannot describe how excited I am for you and what a great day today is -- congratulations on all the work and determination you've put in -- it's definitely paid off!!

-- Jelly -- what a great feeling it must be to be in ONDERLAND!!

GirlyGirlSebas -- 2.2 -- that's a great week, congratulations to you too!!!
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:06 AM   #5  
Movin' on down...

S/C/G: 267/227/125

Height: 5'5

Ladies, congratulations!! We are doing this!

Last night while watching tv in bed, I saw a burger king commercial. I so bad wanted to eat a whopper jr, I could taste the onions and everything. I even said to myself, well maybe "tomorrow" well "tomorrow" is here today and I am 4 pounds down. I am so proud of myself thus far. Burger king? Ha! You can keep it!
Berridrops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:30 AM   #6  
1/2 Marathon May 15 2011

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'0"

These are amazing losses girls! Amazing!!
Robin congrats on 100lbs.. and in just 25 weeks. Truly incredible!

I stayed the same this week. My calories were not terrible.. I averaged a little over 1900 per day. (when I first started it was higher - I guess I will have add in ... gulp... exercise!) I really need to watch my sodium.. it's off the chart.

Keep those great results coming in!
Charbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:39 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

WOW!!! Great losses. Robin.....what can I say? There are just not enough words to describe how proud I am of you!! You are always so supportive of everyone here, what a wonderful accomplishment!! It won't be long now till you are at your goal. You are an amazing woman!!

Jelly - Woohooooo!!! Onederland - that is such a great place to be!! Congrtulations!!! I can't wait to get there too!!

Rhonda - great on the 2.2 - You are doing what you need to do!! Stick with it, we'll all get there!!!!

Dana - you know what you have to do too ~ it'll all come together and the losses will follow!

As always, I love seeing these posts - helps keep me in line for Fridays!!!
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:46 AM   #8  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

First of all thank you to each and every one of you. Thank you so very much. You gals have also had some pretty incredible losses. Jelly WELCOME to onderland.

No Girlygirl, I have nothing special planned, this day is really special enough to me, I can't begin to tell you. The only real special thing I feel I can do for myself is keep on plugging away. I am trying to do away with these thoughts that keep coming into my head like why the heck did I allow myself to get to 287 lbs, if I had ONLY gotten to 225 or so I would have been DONE. But they're there only brief thoughts. I AM really enjoying this today.

Dana I can not begin to tell you how vital exercise was/is to my weightloss. And believe me I haven't done anything major. I don't even belong to a gym. Please, I urge you to add some exercise. I break it into many segments throughout the day. Yes, I work at home as well, if I remember correctly you do as well. Simple, simple stuff is all that is necessary in the beginning. Walk in place, dance, anything - just move. It has made all the difference in the world for me.
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:54 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 285.4/285.4/150

Height: 5'6"

Congrats RocknRobin on the 100 pound mark!!!!!!!

I have lost 7 pounds this week!

Have no idea why, I have been losing kind of steady 2 pond but it jumped down this week. I checked it on 2 different scales just to make sure something was wrong with mine. I watched my sodium intake more this week so maybe it is water weight. Oh well no complaints here.
Val424 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:55 AM   #10  
Future marathon runner

S/C/G: 310/185/Where my body takes me

Height: 5'8"

Wow Robin - Congratulations!!! What an inspiration you are!

I'm down 3.5lbs this week for a total of 33 lbs!
Raelynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:13 AM   #11  

S/C/G: 274/?/175

Height: 5'8

Congratulations Robin!!!!! :congrats: That's just amazing! I get so excited for your weigh-in threads

Jelly Belly, way to go onederland! You must feel great, congrats!

Everyone had such great losses this week! Congrats!

I "gained" since Thursday but I'm weighing in officially on Friday.. not hoping for much because I had a decent loss last week and I wasn't a good girl this weekend.
djs06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 11:22 AM   #12  
Oh buddy, it's on!

Wow, all of the losses are amazing. Congratulations!
Katy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:49 PM   #13  
Diane

S/C/G: 294/258.0/180

Height: 5'6"

Wow, awesome losses. I just joined last week, but I lost a pound since then. Kind of pathetic, but at least it is a loss. I'm inspired by these successes and I'm looking forward to reporting a big loss next week!
Congrats Robin! That's just amazing. 100 lbs!!!!!
Jellybelly, awesome job too. What an accomplishment to make it to onederland. I look forward to joining you there someday!
Slashnl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:27 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 270/190/150

Height: 5'4"

Daine....a pound is not pathetic!! Line up 4 sticks of butter and look at it - and it is now GONE!! Anything in the right direction is GREAT!!!
Mrs Quadcrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:07 PM   #15  
Bringing SexyBack ;)

S/C/G: 346/271/150

Height: 5'5"

Robin's down 100 lbs! Jelly's in ONEDERLAND! Awesome guys!!!
SexyRevealed is offline   Reply With Quote