Chicks in Control Overeating? Binging? Share uplifting support and gain control!

Old 02-24-2007, 05:21 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 170/145/115

Height: 5'4

Default Oops

I am now anerecia.....sorry can't spell. I am now 115lbs......Geez....I only meant to lose weight to be 125......and now I'm so obessed with losing weight that I can't eat or funchon right. Don't let this happen to you!!!!!!!!!
nice rack19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2007, 06:37 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Get on a good nutritional program , eat well balanced meals a day and your weight will probably level off to where it should be , For your height you probably need 1700-1800 calories a day. I am not a doctor just giving you some information that I have picked up.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:03 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 307/172/153.5 (half of SW)

Height: 5'8''

Anorexia IS NOT an accident and NOT something to be taken lightly. You need to get professional help -- not only for your sake, but for the sake of your baby. It's a fatal psychiatric illness, in which 10% of sufferers DO NOT survive. Get help now before it spirals completely out of it control.
HarpoChicoGroucho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:30 AM   #4  
Bikini Dreader

S/C/G: 141/120/120

Height: 5'3''

Default anorexia

I think there is a definite risk to become anorexic when you are very motivated to lose weight regardless of whether you need to lose it or not. Anorexia and overeating are just two different symptoms for the same problem. I used to be anorexic a few years ago and then I was healthy for a couple years, eventually I became an overeater. I think the point is you are using control or lack of control of food as a way to deal with things you aren't willing to deal with head on. I hope that you get professional help because trying to be rational is quite difficult. Your brain is now starving so it is difficult to think straight. Please see a therapist or counsellor or if you aren't ready for that, start reading help books for this. It is really good that you recognize the issue now because if it gets worse, your mind and view of yourself can get so distorted that you won't be able to do that. Please help yourself. I hope things get better for you.
Bikini Dreader is offline   Reply With Quote