Old 02-20-2007, 02:41 PM   #1  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Default Any in the 100lb Club doing Sonoma?

I have been reading this book (looking for SOMETHING that hubby will do with me but be healthy for all of us too). Have any of my new-found friends here tried Sonoma? Did it or didn't it work for you? Please explain.

I did see the Sonoma thread here on 3FC; however, none of those posters seemed to need to lose the amount of weight I need to lose. So, wanted to get some feedback from my favorite 3FC friends!

Thanks in advance!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:22 AM   #2  
Heavy C

S/C/G: 505/462/300

Height: 6'4"

Default Working for me so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RitzyFritz View Post
I have been reading this book (looking for SOMETHING that hubby will do with me but be healthy for all of us too). Have any of my new-found friends here tried Sonoma? Did it or didn't it work for you? Please explain.

I did see the Sonoma thread here on 3FC; however, none of those posters seemed to need to lose the amount of weight I need to lose. So, wanted to get some feedback from my favorite 3FC friends!

Thanks in advance!
Hey yeah I was over 500 pounds. I have lost over 30 in a little over a month. Things have slowed a bit since my heart rate has slowed and everything making it more necessary for me to exercise. I figure moving that couch and having to push my dad's truck and move my old couch myself counted as a work out. I didn't do too well on wave 2 I have been doing a sort of modified wave 1.5 with my Fiance. Basically we do wave 1 but allow some things from wave 2 to come in some times. Like if someone has grapes or wine we go for it and we allow carrots and corn as vegetables when it is necessary to do so and get all the veggies we need. Like her mom fixed something and doesn't have the list instead of eating all the broccoli and mushrooms we have some of the corn or whatever. We haven't done much exercise as of yet. I try to about 3 times a week but sometimes there is just too much going on. I know I have to make the time to do it if I want to keep making progress so that is my next big step in all this. But yes it is working well for me.
Fezzik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:31 AM   #3  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

Wow, Fezzik!! That is great! I think I'm going to give it a whirl and see how we do! Keep up the great work, and be sure to keep us posted on how you do. It will help me to compare and know if I'm doing it right or not.

Thanks so much for your reply!!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote