Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 02-21-2007, 09:40 AM   #1  
~sexy chicka~

S/C/G: 265/185/165 5'5"

Cool Double NSV - shrinking appendages

NSV #1 During a girl's shopping night last week, my friend stopped by the shoe store. I was browsing for a new pair of sneakers and decided to try some on. But my usual 9 1/2 W (or 10 ) didn't fit. Neither did a 9, or an 8 1/2. I am down to a size 8 regular (or wide, depending). That's almost the size my feet were in junior high school I have to re-order my orthotics so they'll fit in smaller shoes - but still yay

NSV #2 The spacer I had been using to adjust my engagement ring finally broke (painfully - it was stabbing me in the finger ) I had noticed some extra gap anyway, so I went to a local higher-end jeweler. It's not a terribly expensive ring, but it means a lot to me. They are currently re-sizing my ring from a size 8 to a size 6 1/4. That's teeny I don't think my fingers have been that small since like 6th grade. It means I have to be without my ring for a week or so , but I will be less likely to lose it when I get it back.

Now if only the more centered parts of me (ie. butt, hips, belly) would follow suit

Last edited by Cardiomonster; 02-22-2007 at 01:26 PM.
Cardiomonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:55 AM   #2  
Starting over 3/24/2017

S/C/G: 329/ticker/140

Height: 5' 5"

WOW!! That is great, Lisa! Gives me inspiration to keep on trying! Thanks for sharing!
RitzyFritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 01:00 PM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

That's fantastic. I bet it felt amazing to find a new shoe size!
ItsAboutTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 03:04 PM   #4  
rai

S/C/G: 193/178/140? -->size 6 or 8

Height: 5'7

Oh Man, I would love for my feet to shrink. I'm a size 10/11 now (used to be a size 10). If my feet went down to a size 9 I would be happy, but for some reason I don't think that would happen. Is this feet shrinking thing typical?

Congrats on the engagement ring resizing!
rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 04:34 PM   #5  
Stinger

S/C/G: 0/0/0

Height: 5'5

Wow that gives me hope for my daughter. For a long time she has had very wide feet---hard to fit for shoes. Since she is losing weight too I am hoping her feet get smaller in width. Also I have very much wanted to fit back into my wedding ring. I have not worn it since my son who is 9 now. This gives me hope.
Stinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:07 PM   #6  
ONEderland, I 0wn you!

S/C/G: 289/195/169

Height: 5'10"

WOW!! Congratulations!
Angihas2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 05:40 AM   #7  

Height: 5' 7''

Fantastic! what a great reason to go shopping!
finn is offline   Reply With Quote