View Single Post
Old 02-18-2007, 07:12 PM   #2

S/C/G: 207/200/150

Height: 5'2

Hi Girls

I know I haven't been here for awhile but I have thought of all of you.

Terri, I tried to send you emails a couple of comes but it they kept coming back, user unknown. Did you change it? How are you? How's the family, Brits?

Jen, where are you working? Glad to hear it's less stressful. I know how depressing it can be when you start gaining again. My cholesterol & blood pressure was high when I went for my annual physical last month. I'm still having problems with my back so I haven't exercised in a very long time. Good going with starting over & walking.

Hi Ruth! 9 grandchildren! I still don't have one. Glad you stopped in to say hello. I've been MIA. I have to make time to stop in at least a couple of times a week.

Me amiga, I got the pictures you sent from Alana's wedding. They make such a cute couple. I tried emailing you right after you sent them but when I hit send my email disappeared. How's everything?

Susan, how's it going? You lost quite a bit right?

I'm struggling but what else is knew. I have to get back on track ASAP! I'm in such a rut it's not even funny. I have to get my big butt back here. You all have always been so supportive & that's what I need right now.

I can't sit for too long so I have to go for now.

Missed you all.

Be back soon.

Luv u's,

Last edited by Rios426; 03-24-2007 at 08:54 AM.
Rios426 is offline   Reply With Quote